PDA

View Full Version : To Ubisoft: I HAVE A WISH



flashbird
07-31-2005, 09:26 PM
Could you please in next Pacific Fighters Patch add some flyable TorpedoBombers( TBF/TBM and B5N1)?That is my last wish in Pacific Fighters.I cann't live without them.

http://www.military.cz/usa/air/war/bomber/tbf/tbm_sidebw.jpg

http://www.marksindex.com/japaneseaviation/kate/b5n1_inflight_1.jpg http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

SaQSoN
07-31-2005, 10:27 PM
That is my last wish in Pacific Fighters.I cann't live without them.
You can now start killing yourself.


Sorry, couldn't resist. When will people finally understand, that there will NOT be neither B5N, TBF, TBD, nor heavy bombers flyable in this game?

CannonFodda_99
07-31-2005, 10:39 PM
My thoughts - what is the point of a Pacific theatre, WW2 game without torpedo bombers http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

Still a good game, but this is a serious thing they have missed!

Cannon

BigC208
07-31-2005, 11:07 PM
Pacific "fighters",not bombers, strippers, shortorder cooks or BMW 7 series simulator. Fighters, my friends. All the bombers we have in the game are perceived by me as goodies extra's etc etc. I do enjoy them, don't get me wrong, but as far as I'am concerned the bombers are just targets for the fighters in this sim.

WTE_Steg
08-01-2005, 12:36 AM
So if Pacific Fighters is only about fighters and not ground attack, does that mean that the original IL2 only contained the IL2?

Such a short sighted view.

Map size would be restrictive for the big bombers, and the team has moved on to BOB, so I can understand why we are not going to get these planes, but I certainly hope that one day if the team gets around to a pacific addon for the BOB engine, these things will be added.

269GA-Veltro
08-01-2005, 02:55 AM
Very sad news......

So definitly neither Kate nor Tenzan?

stansdds
08-01-2005, 04:15 AM
Look, it's kind of like the Star Wars movies. For years were were told there were 9 chapters. Now that 6 movies have been finished, we are told that story was really about Darth Vader and since he died in the 6th movie, there is no need to make any more. Same with Pacific Fighters, even though the TBF/TBM was finished, possibly even the cockpit, but now that there are other projects in the pipeline, the sim title is now what it is all about. Pacific Fighters. So in the next patch, if there is one, the cockpits of the A-20 and B-25, Betty, He-111 and all other light and medium bombers will be removed. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/cry.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif

Tully__
08-01-2005, 10:28 AM
UbiSoft can't help you, 1C:Maddox are the people who decide what's in patches... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

JG7_Rall
08-01-2005, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by stansdds:
Look, it's kind of like the Star Wars movies. For years were were told there were 9 chapters. Now that 6 movies have been finished, we are told that story was really about Darth Vader and since he died in the 6th movie, there is no need to make any more. Same with Pacific Fighters, even though the TBF/TBM was finished, possibly even the cockpit, but now that there are other projects in the pipeline, the sim title is now what it is all about. Pacific Fighters. So in the next patch, if there is one, the cockpits of the A-20 and B-25, Betty, He-111 and all other light and medium bombers will be removed. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/cry.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif

...what?

jarink
08-01-2005, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by WTE_Steg:
So if Pacific Fighters is only about fighters and not ground attack, does that mean that the original IL2 only contained the IL2?

Actually, I think the orginal betas did have only the IL2.

I still remember getting the demo and only being able to fly the IL2 and FW190. I didn't get the game back then (which was a mistake) since I was somewhat burt out on flight sims at the time.

Dexmeister
08-02-2005, 01:49 PM
When I read I HAVE A WISH, I thought for sure I was going to open the thread and be greeted by some wisdom in line with Martin Luther King's I HAVE A DREAM.

As it turned out, it was just another whine about some planes & stuff... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

flashbird
08-02-2005, 03:36 PM
so cruel... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

flashbird
08-02-2005, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Dexmeister:
..........
As it turned out, it was just another whine about some planes & stuff... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Is that funny? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

actionhank1786
08-02-2005, 04:32 PM
Flashbird, i'll give you the non-smart *** response.
In short, Ubi-soft wont be able to give you anything, only Oleg and co. at 1C make the calls on patches and whatnot.
Also i doubt we'll see any torpedo planes (although it's still possible, it's really really unlikely, sad as it may be.
They had a cut off date for the added planes for the patch, and due to time constraints, lack of resourses, lack of photos etc. the Torpedo bombers kind of got the shaft http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif
It's a sad deal, but it's life

horseback
08-03-2005, 04:38 PM
Original version of Il-2 Sturmovik had the Il-2 and the Bf 109G & FW-190 with ground attack capabilities. For fighters, you had the 2 LW birds, and several Soviet standards including 2 flavors of P-39.

Later patches made the Ju 87 flyable, with a 5 mission 'mini campaign' for German ground attack package.

cheers

horseback

Hoatee
08-04-2005, 02:36 PM
Plenty of room for expansion - but we have plenty, too.

Atomic_Marten
08-04-2005, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by flashbird:
Could you please in next Pacific Fighters Patch add some flyable TorpedoBombers( TBF/TBM and B5N1)?That is my last wish in Pacific Fighters.I cann't live without them.

http://www.military.cz/usa/air/war/bomber/tbf/tbm_sidebw.jpg

http://www.marksindex.com/japaneseaviation/kate/b5n1_inflight_1.jpg http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

Me neither, so if they do not want to have us on their souls they better pack 'em up fast in some patch. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

zombiewolf92553
08-04-2005, 09:21 PM
I got torpedo bonbers,IL2T,A20,Beaufighter,he111,
avenger,Betty'course you cant fly all off them.
By the why its not whining. I am Femaledogging
(B@tching)

p1ngu666
08-04-2005, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by SaQSoN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">That is my last wish in Pacific Fighters.I cann't live without them.
You can now start killing yourself.


Sorry, couldn't resist. When will people finally understand, that there will NOT be neither B5N, TBF, TBD, nor heavy bombers flyable in this game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

we have betty, tb3, he111 all heavy in there native airforces? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

had hoped we would get that b29 someone did, oh well http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif
or teh russian version, with teh 10 23mm cannons http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

WTE_Pharoah
08-04-2005, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by stansdds:
Look, it's kind of like the Star Wars movies. For years were were told there were 9 chapters. Now that 6 movies have been finished, we are told that story was really about Darth Vader and since he died in the 6th movie, there is no need to make any more.

WHAT?? There were 9 chapters?? wtf, noone told me about this!

jarink
08-04-2005, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by WTE_Pharoah:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stansdds:
Look, it's kind of like the Star Wars movies. For years were were told there were 9 chapters. Now that 6 movies have been finished, we are told that story was really about Darth Vader and since he died in the 6th movie, there is no need to make any more.

WHAT?? There were 9 chapters?? wtf, noone told me about this! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm grabbing mah gun an' heading fer the Skywalker ranch!
Who's with me? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

JaggedRaven
08-06-2005, 10:33 AM
Weeeeeeell let's saaaddle up there little paaartner just try not ta get yer boots dirty wadin' through the old cow paddies.

TPN_Cephas
08-06-2005, 11:36 AM
I am glad that Lucas cut the Star Wars franchise down to six movies from nine considering how bad he has become at making movies.

This thread is officially hijacked!

han freak solo
08-06-2005, 01:21 PM
Did someone say "highjacked"?

http://www.lssdigital.com/Chuckie.jpg

Nimits
08-06-2005, 05:35 PM
No flyable torpedo bombers! I won't give up all hope until Oleg annouces development ended

In the mean time, I wonder if there's someone I can sue about this . . .