PDA

View Full Version : Cabrank missions

XyZspineZyX
08-08-2003, 10:05 AM
Recent development updates indicate that an addon is planned for trhe western front in 1944.
I think that it would be very immersive and interesting to propose cabrank missions : 4 Typhoon are patrolling an area in direct link with a forward observer. As soon as the FO identifies a threatt, he contacts the cabrank patrol and "mark" the target (either by smoke or by a code) : the patrol attacks, while another patrol takes off or is rerouted to the patrol zone.
A similar system exists in Mig Alley, and, as far as I am concerned, I think that it is the most interesting type of missions of the game.

XyZspineZyX
08-08-2003, 10:05 AM
Recent development updates indicate that an addon is planned for trhe western front in 1944.
I think that it would be very immersive and interesting to propose cabrank missions : 4 Typhoon are patrolling an area in direct link with a forward observer. As soon as the FO identifies a threatt, he contacts the cabrank patrol and "mark" the target (either by smoke or by a code) : the patrol attacks, while another patrol takes off or is rerouted to the patrol zone.
A similar system exists in Mig Alley, and, as far as I am concerned, I think that it is the most interesting type of missions of the game.