PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP - The Apple of Eden *SPOILERS*

AeroElim
11-26-2010, 04:28 PM
I really could use some help!

*WARNING - HEAVY SPOILERS AHEAD*

I am on the Memory where you must "Escape from the Vatican with the Apple of Eden."

I am finding this Memory IMPOSSIBLE to get Full Synchronization on.

I evade the first set of guards and continue running on my merry way, however more guards come before I can fully escape the Vatican, and they have those fast running guards that run faster than me. They hit me once and I automatically lose the Full Synchronization.

My question is, how do I escape without losing any health when they have these runners? Where should I go?

P.S. I'm doing it for my 12th time right now and am about to throw my controller at my TV. Please help.

jalle853
11-26-2010, 04:31 PM
use the rooftops and the sticks attached to the side of buildings and stay away from archers/gunmen.

EdgeX4
11-26-2010, 04:38 PM
Yea that and that dumb tank mission for leonardo are the hardest one to get 100% on, do what the other guy said, but go towards the river and dive in dont exit the vatican from the bridge.

Caligula__
11-26-2010, 05:27 PM
run straight out of the place, slightly to the right there's this little alcove (like in the Pope Lair of Romulus), run up this and onto the roof, shove over the crossbow guy up there or he'll just shoot you as you're running, keep on jumping around, gradually going towards the bridge, but staying near the water.

Hide in something when you're near the water then dive in and dive down =)

It took me ages as well

Edit - It's good to have parachutes just in case

Wind91
11-26-2010, 06:27 PM
once your out of the vatican keep running until you see the start off point to run on beams and eventually rooftops (the crates with the white cloth) it'll come up on the right side, keep weaving in you can to make the guards behind get screwed up, once on the rooftop avoid getting sighted by the gun/xbow men and head for the water, dive into it an swim to the other side.

ANACHRONISS
12-19-2010, 02:01 PM
i would like to know myself how can we free roam on single player mode with the apple of eden and also be able to select other different veriety of combat weapons; because i think it realy suck and should take a fall for basicly teasing us for such a iconic and prominate powerful weapon that your able to access and possess for such a momentary short period of time and at the end of it all take it away...

Cobalt_Risen37
12-19-2010, 02:03 PM
It's more of a memory sequence then anything take the route you did when you escaped with Mario in the first sequence and it should go smooth.

Ass4ssin8me
12-19-2010, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by AeroElim:
I really could use some help!

*WARNING - HEAVY SPOILERS AHEAD*

I am on the Memory where you must "Escape from the Vatican with the Apple of Eden."

I am finding this Memory IMPOSSIBLE to get Full Synchronization on.

I evade the first set of guards and continue running on my merry way, however more guards come before I can fully escape the Vatican, and they have those fast running guards that run faster than me. They hit me once and I automatically lose the Full Synchronization.

My question is, how do I escape without losing any health when they have these runners? Where should I go?

P.S. I'm doing it for my 12th time right now and am about to throw my controller at my TV. Please help.

If they get Really close you can just tab X ( Square on the PS3 I think? ) And it will affect them, without taking health. They must be practically touching you though.

assassin087
12-19-2010, 03:25 PM
I hated those guys too but i learned a trick to dodge their attack. While you are sprinting when they get really close click the button that says jump and you will jump away from them and they will stop moving for a second.

LightRey
12-19-2010, 03:30 PM
Jump forward when they get close.
Just try it.