PDA

View Full Version : Could someone pleeease tell me how long the game is!!?

Ezio2750
11-17-2011, 12:34 AM
Hi all (: just wondering if anyone could tell me Rufley how many hours the game takes to play? Thanks

reecethebest
11-17-2011, 01:16 AM
Took me aboutfifteen hours to finish main story

CRUDFACE
11-17-2011, 01:48 AM
Not as long as Assassin's Creed 2 and there are actually less side missions then in brotherhood for some reason. Every faction only gets one mission while every master assassin mission comes in two parts.

It's around fourteen to sixteen hours.

Ezio2750
11-17-2011, 02:08 AM
Ok thanks alot (: so bout the same as brotherhood

JJTHoukes
11-17-2011, 04:11 AM
Si, but it feels longer. I didn't do many sidemissions either, so, you could say it's a few hours longer.

Chronomancy
11-17-2011, 04:12 AM
A few people have beaten the main story in eight hours.

CRUDFACE
11-17-2011, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by Chronomancy:

I would have to, but I did all the other missions while i was doing the main story.

Did you beat the game yet?

Chronomancy
11-17-2011, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by t260z:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chronomancy:

I would have to, but I did all the other missions while i was doing the main story.

Did you beat the game yet? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, I'm only up to sequence 5. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

CRUDFACE
11-17-2011, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by Chronomancy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chronomancy:

Did you beat the game yet? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, I'm only up to sequence 5. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif I think that's where I started to do all the other side missions!

ajl992008
11-17-2011, 02:12 PM
i have just finished sequence 6 and i have roughly played 10 hours so your looking at 12-15 depending on how long you take, people who finish it in 8 just rush it to much, i took it at a moderate pace, same pace i took brotherhood at and brotherhood took me roughly 10 hours to complete. this is the best ac, in my eyes its better than ac2. i dno if any of you watched the e3 demo commentary but the guy said that takes place about half way through the game, that mission was at the end of sequen ce 6 so does that mean the last 3 sequences are longer? possibly.

BlackRose1809
11-17-2011, 02:15 PM
For me, It took me 3 days to finish the main story. (Mostly because I was busy running around)

There's 9 sequences, Ezios are the 9, in each one there's one altair story and for desmond it's optional but you gather around... 50 animus fragments you can play his part, but you can do it later.

All a while there's a few side quests to do and other stuff. So it's pretty long if you actually try to get 100% completetion.