PDA

View Full Version : Would like to see new demo for BoB

XyZspineZyX
11-24-2003, 09:30 PM
It was after playing the IL-2 demo a couple of weeks that I decided to purchase the original Sturmovik and then FB. I think a demo sells a sim better than anything else.

And given that so many improvements have been made since the first IL-2 game, and that the projected Battle of Britain is practically a game in its own right -- totally new planes and theatre of action and more features -- could I recommend that UbiSoft consider a demo that can best sell the new sim?

All the best,

Matt

XyZspineZyX
11-24-2003, 09:30 PM
It was after playing the IL-2 demo a couple of weeks that I decided to purchase the original Sturmovik and then FB. I think a demo sells a sim better than anything else.

And given that so many improvements have been made since the first IL-2 game, and that the projected Battle of Britain is practically a game in its own right -- totally new planes and theatre of action and more features -- could I recommend that UbiSoft consider a demo that can best sell the new sim?

All the best,

Matt

XyZspineZyX
11-25-2003, 04:24 PM
Patience /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

BoB is announced for 2005....so we can expect it in 2006 /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

XyZspineZyX
11-26-2003, 02:38 AM
u must like farting with your pants down>!!!!!....Lol!!!..

XyZspineZyX
11-26-2003, 07:49 AM
If you're lucky you'll get your wish in about 3 years. BoB is still in its infancy. I'd be willing to bet it's still in the 0's and 1's stage.

http://www.80snostalgia.com/classictv/airwolf/pic1.jpg