PDA

View Full Version : War ending early.

rick_light1980
06-21-2005, 10:56 AM
I have just finished my 14th patrol and gone back on a mission. But when I try to load my 15th patrol, there's only my 14th patrol saved and it says the "war ended" in 1941. Does anyone know why this is? I have tried it three times now. Am using v1.3.
Also, do you get less reown for netural targets?
Thanks,
Rick.

chs4000
06-21-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by rick_light1980:
I have just finished my 14th patrol and gone back on a mission. But when I try to load my 15th patrol, there's only my 14th patrol saved and it says the "war ended" in 1941. Does anyone know why this is? I have tried it three times now. Am using v1.3.
Thanks,
Rick.

2 entries found for renown.
re‚∑nown Audio pronunciation of "renown" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (r-noun)
n.

1. The quality of being widely honored and acclaimed; fame.

I suppose honor is enhanced by attacking neutral targets. Sure, sure . . . that makes sense, very chivalrous, eh.

rick_light1980
06-21-2005, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by chs4000:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rick_light1980:
Thanks,
Rick.

2 entries found for renown.
re‚∑nown Audio pronunciation of "renown" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (r-noun)
n.

1. The quality of being widely honored and acclaimed; fame.

I suppose honor is enhanced by attacking neutral targets. Sure, sure . . . that makes sense, very chivalrous, eh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just thought sinking US ships supplying Britain with food, military units and amunition before 1942 would contribute to something.

HW3
06-21-2005, 03:49 PM
Short answer- no. Hitler did not want the U.S. in the war at that time so, no attacks on U.S. ships were authorized.