PDA

View Full Version : Thought Youve Seen it All?!

ytareh
02-12-2005, 03:42 PM
Well Ive only been at this sim (or any sim) for 6 months now but thought Id explored the planes /loadouts pretty well so what about......1 The "VAP 250" napalm 'dispenser'(!) in the IL2 type 3- its no drop tank ,its more like a cross between a banana and a rocket booster that drops out ball shaped napalm bomblets. 2 Ever watched many "Tracks"?I have only seen a few training ones apart from the famous "Black Death".So when I decided to check out "1945" the very first on the list I was surprised to see a very Playstation 2/X Box style 'Display'.What is that all about?Have I just not noticed a type of "View" or something? Have you any interesting stuff we mightnt have seen yet?

ytareh
02-12-2005, 03:42 PM
Well Ive only been at this sim (or any sim) for 6 months now but thought Id explored the planes /loadouts pretty well so what about......1 The "VAP 250" napalm 'dispenser'(!) in the IL2 type 3- its no drop tank ,its more like a cross between a banana and a rocket booster that drops out ball shaped napalm bomblets. 2 Ever watched many "Tracks"?I have only seen a few training ones apart from the famous "Black Death".So when I decided to check out "1945" the very first on the list I was surprised to see a very Playstation 2/X Box style 'Display'.What is that all about?Have I just not noticed a type of "View" or something? Have you any interesting stuff we mightnt have seen yet?

Tooz_69GIAP
02-12-2005, 05:55 PM
That "playstation" view you are talking about is the "no cockpit" view, or, as it is more affectionately known around here, "Wonder Woman View"!!

It can be obtained by hitting the default keys of Ctrl+F1.