PDA

View Full Version : Forum Revelations

S-EVANS
11-23-2011, 01:34 PM
Whilst im sure theres plenty of people with hundreds of ideas, Ive come up with a shortlist of Ideas/Improvements. I have tried to keep them reasonably possible to implement into future assassin creed titles...

By all means throw in some discussion about things you may want to see removed, improved and created that arent listed in the poll. But try and keep a open minded view point on what is considered to be reasonably possible to change/add...

In some cases (example 24hr day/night Cycle) the system already exsists and you may not wish to change it again say so, tell the developers what your wishes are...

But by keeping it within the realms of reality from a development/programming point of view to what already exsists in the series we increase our chances of ideas becoming real...

I dont seem to be able to find an option to allow voters to choose more than one answer so im afriad your going to have to vote for the most important ones and discuss the others...

S-EVANS
11-23-2011, 01:40 PM
After some careful consideration i have voted for "Dynamic Weather Effects" the primary reason was i thought it was quite pleasant to see masyaf at the beggining in a snow blizzard and feel that its the right time for this idea to make an appearance in assassin creed...

However im also a huge fan of increased customization options running alongside additional changes to Increased Character Customization. Which seems to have relaxed in this version a little...

r4inm4n1991
11-23-2011, 01:43 PM
24h day/night cycle whats that?
if here is 3pm in the game is 3pm?

eagleforlife1
11-23-2011, 01:45 PM
What I would like implemented most is a cover system.

S-EVANS
11-23-2011, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by r4inm4n1991:
24h day/night cycle whats that?
if here is 3pm in the game is 3pm?

Yea that would be nice if they can combine with your xbox internal clock...

In reality probably should have rephrased that one a little in basic terms each day/night session is longer, im not a fan of the darker stuff whilst not a big deal of course

r4inm4n1991
11-23-2011, 01:56 PM
So the day/night cycle is like ACB but the day part is longer and the night part is longer too.
Is that it?

LightRey
11-23-2011, 01:59 PM
I always enjoy anything regarding recruits, so I would obviously like to see the games expand on that.

S-EVANS
11-23-2011, 02:00 PM
That was the general thinking, but after second thoughts it would be better for everyone if there was a setting to change the time interval in options...

But i cant edit the poll without resetting peoples votes, sorry

dxsxhxcx
11-23-2011, 02:00 PM
they should make day/night cycles have an effect in the world around us, like during the night the shops are closed, make some (main/side) missions only available at night/day, less people and more guards in the streets during the night, etc...

S-EVANS
11-23-2011, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by dxsxhxcx:
they should make day/night cycles have an effect in the world around us, like during the night the shops are closed, make some (main/side) missions only available at night/day, less people and more guards in the streets during the night...

Now that idea i really like...

ProdiGurl
11-23-2011, 02:03 PM
Some missions that are set at night just switch you to night time when you enter the mission from daylight.

I'm a morning person & like to be able to see well, so I always prefer daytime. Night time can be great tho too for just checking things out & enjoying the sound track.
Ambiance and all that.