PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Desmond will Die and Lucy pass on his Line?

william2084
12-03-2009, 07:45 AM
I know its crossed everyone's mind at least once...

Subject 16 has killed himself after he went crazy from over exposure from the animus. Desmond has already shown he might follow the same fate and im sure there are more secrets for us to learn.
So do you think....

TheEpicWolf
12-03-2009, 09:00 AM
I don't think so. Desmond may be having some side affects of the Animus(the visions that lead to his dream about the conception of Altair's child) But like Altair was imune to the Piece of Eden maybe what ever that was Desmond has and may save him from losing his mind.

That and i don't really see why they would kill Desmond. Just my opinion though http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Edengoth
12-03-2009, 04:46 PM
If he and Lucy haven't...worked on making a bloodline yet, I seriously doubt it would happen if Desmond started going insane. Unless Lucy is really into schizophrenia.

Neo_Age
12-03-2009, 05:27 PM
I really doubt it. Lucy and Subject 16 seemed to have something for one and another as shown in one of the truth videos.

Personally I also think Lucy is more then she appears to be and in the third one we'll find out shes a templar double agent.

Rodriquezz
12-03-2009, 05:39 PM
I hope not, Desmond is just too cool, Lucy has a too big mouth in AC2 and that's not sexy

PlagueDoctor357
12-03-2009, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Rodriquezz:
I hope not, Desmond is just too cool, Lucy has a too big mouth in AC2 and that's not sexy

Brain and the whole cabbage, kid.

Rodriquezz
12-03-2009, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by PlagueDoctor357:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rodriquezz:

Brain and the whole cabbage, kid. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you like Spaghetti? Because i do! And you should not think you are the police, because you are not. And kiddo you better take a bath, Ezio would be proud.

Fenro
12-04-2009, 08:50 AM
I do not think desmonds end will come through bleeding effect, although desmond and lucy concieving a child is possible to pass on the assassin genes desmond has.

KentuckyJared
12-04-2009, 02:00 PM
I don't think that Desmond will Die b/c of the bleeding effect, but I do think that him and Lucy get it on at one point in AC3. I just think that those two have something right between them.

Edengoth
12-05-2009, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by KentuckyJared:
I don't think that Desmond will Die b/c of the bleeding effect, but I do think that him and Lucy get it on at one point in AC3. I just think that those two have something right between them.

Yeah, they do. Rebecca.

*goes off to pay penance for that joke*

Anyway, I dunno. Even though they are the leads, it seems like all they've got between them is a strong friendship thing. I could see more "eating ice cream and watching stupid movies on the couch" more than...making other uses of the couch.

Black_Widow9
12-05-2009, 02:04 PM
@OP- Please put spoilers in your Title.

ALTAIRXEZIO
12-05-2009, 02:14 PM
I believe Lucy is secretly a templar......

idk i jsut have a funny feeling that Desmond will kill her in AC3

Edengoth
12-05-2009, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Black_Widow9:
I think you mean spoiler tags. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
I can't imagine a mod instructing someone to post spoilers.

Rodriquezz
12-05-2009, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Edengoth:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Black_Widow9:
I think you mean spoiler tags. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
I can't imagine a mod instructing someone to post spoilers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

*facepalm*

OnTopic: Lucy is a member of the Illuminati

deadskies
12-06-2009, 05:47 AM
It's stupid to think that, what's obviously going on is Desmond's latent abilities as an assassin are surfacing, he's not going insane, his genetic memories are rising to the surface without the use of the Animus. in the next one, we'll control desmond after a certain point when he finally escapes and hunts down the present-day templars that held him hostage before they can take over the world.