PDA

View Full Version : Enemy respawns on t hunt

edubya42
03-24-2008, 05:45 PM
They just spawn out of nowhere at any time? I dont remember the first vegas doing that. You clear a room then walk through it and someone spawns behind u and puts a shotgun to your head.

Beast009
03-24-2008, 05:48 PM
Yeah happens all the time...thats ubisoft for ya!

Im really curious as to who the people are who made this game...I mean dont they care about the quality of their work at all? They spend months (lol months) working on this game, and they release a broken piece of ****, i wonder how they feel about themselves? The failures that they are.

Elrevolvo
03-24-2008, 05:52 PM
There have also been a few times when me and my bro were playing co-op that we'd get it down to one or two terrorists left with 3-4 minutes left on the clock...and we'd split up and scour the entire map for them, only to never find them and fail the mission. Another time this happened, the last guy spawned in a doorway I had just checked and took me out, then when my brother went to the same place the terrorist had evaporated into thin air, never to be found again.
note: all these occured on Murdertown.

Al_Kickurass
03-24-2008, 05:55 PM
@Elrevolvo
You didnt hear? Murdertown is haunted. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif