PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about make your own mission?

pknot8
08-01-2011, 12:00 PM
Hello, sorry for my english, I am still learning, I'm from Brazil =)
I was thinking about something that could improve Assassin's Creed Game...
In Infamous 2 you are able to make your own mission!
Think how cool it would be in a Assassin's Creed game!?

First you should choose what kind of mission you want :

Assassination
Chest Capture
Protect the merchant
Race

After that, you select in the map, the area where the mission will happen....
After that, you select the objectives: Do not lose any health, do not be detected.....
then you choose how many enemies will have and where they should be in the mission

You could put online your mission so everyone could play

Poodle_of_Doom
08-01-2011, 12:58 PM
It would be interesting. Of course, you'd get someone like me who'd make something next to impossible.

albertwesker22
08-01-2011, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:
It would be interesting. Of course, you'd get someone like me who'd make something next to impossible.

It would be a good idea. Does anyone remember the mission editor for Tenchu 2 on the PS1?

I've always said AC needs their own mission editor like that. Just imagine facing Cesare in Brotherhood and him having 200 Papal gaurds backing him up.

LightRey
08-01-2011, 02:19 PM
Would be nice to have something like that in the training simulator. It would be nice for when I'm bored.

Brandonmac10
08-01-2011, 05:35 PM
inFAMOUS 2 was amazing (I'm on the forums of it) but I felt some of the story was lacking.

Remember how Brotherhood wasn't so great with story, well adding UGC would Take up too much time and the story wouldnt be so good.

UGC takes too much focus. inFAMOUS 2 was in production for 2 years, the AC game's come out annually. Yesterday I thought of this idea and how awesome it would be, but then I remembered it would be lacking in story.

LightRey
08-01-2011, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Brandonmac10:
inFAMOUS 2 was amazing (I'm on the forums of it) but I felt some of the story was lacking.

Remember how Brotherhood wasn't so great with story, well adding UGC would Take up too much time and the story wouldnt be so good.

UGC takes too much focus. inFAMOUS 2 was in production for 2 years, the AC game's come out annually. Yesterday I thought of this idea and how awesome it would be, but then I remembered it would be lacking in story.
It's not a universal opinion that the ACB story was lacking. In fact, I disagree with you on that.

Poodle_of_Doom
08-01-2011, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brandonmac10:

It's not a universal opinion that the ACB story was lacking. In fact, I disagree with you on that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, I thought the story line in Brotherhood was great, albeit, short. I thought they could of split the story line in ACII up a little bit, and added it to Brotherhood.

Calvarok
08-01-2011, 11:05 PM
I thought the story in brotherhood could have used a little expanding. The conclusions of the mini-story arcs got kinda lacking towards the end, and a better sense of closure for destorying Cesare's empire would have helped the story so much.

eagleforlife1
08-02-2011, 02:05 AM
I thought the story in Brotherhood was non-existant.

blazefp
08-02-2011, 04:19 PM
Do we have to start the posts by "I thought" now xD (just kidding)

I believe this is an amazing idea http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif and I really hope Ubi will make use of this.

Btw @pknot8 se precisares de ajuda na tradução, fala http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Poodle_of_Doom
08-02-2011, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by blazefp:
Do we have to start the posts by "I thought" now xD (just kidding)

I believe this is an amazing idea http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif and I really hope Ubi will make use of this.

Btw @pknot8 se precisares de ajuda na tradução, fala http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

I thought we should start all the posts with I thought. It just looks really cool...