PDA

View Full Version : help hyperlobby

blackpanther3
03-17-2005, 02:33 PM
Hi i cant get hyperlobby to find my pacific fighter game for some reason i have set it up as a stand alone game i have tried copying the target c:\program files\ubisoft\pacific fighters\pf.exe" but that doesnt work, unfortuanatly iam not in to all the jargon that most of you chat about so any simple help would be appreiated when loading the game i just put it in the folder the game suggested

blackpanther3
03-17-2005, 02:33 PM
Hi i cant get hyperlobby to find my pacific fighter game for some reason i have set it up as a stand alone game i have tried copying the target c:\program files\ubisoft\pacific fighters\pf.exe" but that doesnt work, unfortuanatly iam not in to all the jargon that most of you chat about so any simple help would be appreiated when loading the game i just put it in the folder the game suggested

strewth
03-17-2005, 02:57 PM
I remember posting about this problem before and commented about how difficult it makes it for the non-nerds. I think you have to make a copy of the PF ".exe" file and rename it the same as the IL2FB .exe file. I cannot remember what it is called at the moment and I am away from my gaming puter. Then HL should trigger the game. They really need to fix this.

Tully__
03-18-2005, 06:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by strewth:
I remember posting about this problem before and commented about how difficult it makes it for the non-nerds. I think you have to make a copy of the PF ".exe" file and rename it the same as the IL2FB .exe file. I cannot remember what it is called at the moment and I am away from my gaming puter. Then HL should trigger the game. They really need to fix this. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You only need to rename if you want to fly PF standalone in the FB room. Now that HL has a separate room for standalone, you no longer need to do that.

strewth
03-18-2005, 01:34 PM
OH! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/1072.gif

Sorry Tully. Guess I just learned someting new http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif