PDA

View Full Version : BOMBING WITH He-111 & TB-3

XyZspineZyX
11-04-2003, 04:16 PM
BOMBING WOULD BE MORE REALISTIC IF THE He-111 ALTITUDE COULD BE ADJUSTED BY TYPING IN A SET AMMOUNT, THEN FINE TUNING BY THE GAME GIVEN 10M PER KEY STROKE.ADJUSTING FROM ABOUT 1000M TO BOMBING ALT. OF ABOUT 3600M TAKES FAR TO MANY KEY STROKES AT 10M A STROKE.THE He-111 FLIES LEVEL USING THE "LEVEL STABILIZER" METHOD AS GIVEN BY ONE OF YOU FINE FOLK. THE TB-3 DOES NOT AND GOES INTO A VERY SHALLOW DIVE INCREASING SPEED FROM 150 TO 195 OVER THE BOMB RUN MAKING FOR LOTS OF ADJUSTING. THAT IS NOT VERY REALISTIC IS IT.HAVE EITHER OF THESE BEEN FIXED YET? ONE OTHER SMALL ITEM,WHERE IS THE FUEL GUAGE IN THE I-16? THANKS-CW3SF

XyZspineZyX
11-04-2003, 04:16 PM
BOMBING WOULD BE MORE REALISTIC IF THE He-111 ALTITUDE COULD BE ADJUSTED BY TYPING IN A SET AMMOUNT, THEN FINE TUNING BY THE GAME GIVEN 10M PER KEY STROKE.ADJUSTING FROM ABOUT 1000M TO BOMBING ALT. OF ABOUT 3600M TAKES FAR TO MANY KEY STROKES AT 10M A STROKE.THE He-111 FLIES LEVEL USING THE "LEVEL STABILIZER" METHOD AS GIVEN BY ONE OF YOU FINE FOLK. THE TB-3 DOES NOT AND GOES INTO A VERY SHALLOW DIVE INCREASING SPEED FROM 150 TO 195 OVER THE BOMB RUN MAKING FOR LOTS OF ADJUSTING. THAT IS NOT VERY REALISTIC IS IT.HAVE EITHER OF THESE BEEN FIXED YET? ONE OTHER SMALL ITEM,WHERE IS THE FUEL GUAGE IN THE I-16? THANKS-CW3SF

XyZspineZyX
11-04-2003, 05:08 PM
1. REMOVE THE CAPs LOCK.

2. TRIM YOUR PLANE TO FLY LEVEL FLIGHT, it does not allways fly completely level even if you use level stabilator. Use the trims to make the job easier.

3. You can hold the increase- and decrease bombsight-altitude buttons, so you don't have to repeatedely change them to change bombsight altitude. Meaning, if you want to set bombsight altitude to 3600 meters, it takes roughly few secons, when you hold the increase bombsight altitude- button..

Someone should give the URL for Heinkel bombing guide, I have lost it, but good information for bomber-n00bs /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif In short bombing is not easy, and it takes a lot of patience and practise.. it is easier if you approach the target from good range to set up the parameters to ur bombsight nice and easy..

Good luck.

<center>http://koti.mbnet.fi/vipez/sig3.jpg </center>

XyZspineZyX
11-04-2003, 05:12 PM
Just hold the key down that you have mapped for Altitude, and the bombsight altitude will scroll up quite rapidly.

The fuel guage in the I-16, I think, is a graduated tube around the outside edge of the cockpit. I don't fly it much.