PDA

View Full Version : Ground attack missions

dogstar4000
09-28-2005, 02:09 PM
Hi,

Just downloaded and installed Hyperlobby. Can anyone suggest a few servers that are good for ground attack on the dogfight maps?

dogstar4000
09-28-2005, 02:09 PM
Hi,

Just downloaded and installed Hyperlobby. Can anyone suggest a few servers that are good for ground attack on the dogfight maps?

stathem
09-28-2005, 02:41 PM
Depends - which settings and front do you prefer?

Kuna15
09-28-2005, 05:54 PM
I liked EasternHotshots & UK_dedicated2 (kinda realistic settings, EH has icons UK has enabled icons & externals) and UK_dedicated1 (pit off).

danjama
09-28-2005, 06:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">EasternHotshots & UK_dedicated2 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Eastrn Hotshots is no more (or i havnt seen it at least a month) and UKDed2 is hardly ever anyon in there. I used to love both those two, realistic but with nice icon settings. Now no more http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

danjama
09-28-2005, 06:06 PM
try CH_AZ_Dedicated or whatever it is. Great server.

SithSpeeder
09-28-2005, 06:12 PM
Warclouds is my fave. One side is always on the offense (attacking ground targets), the other is on the defense. Then, after 90 minutes, it switches. Just make sure you take advantage of the comms and call for fighter cover inbound and outbound.

* _54th_Speeder *

vocatx
09-28-2005, 09:07 PM
Check out Warbirds of Prey Zekes vs. Wildcats or Spits vs. 109s. Some nights one has more people in it than the other, but all missions are based on at least one side attacking and the other defending.

dogstar4000
09-29-2005, 02:19 AM
Brilliant, I look forward to exploring that lot with an SC1800 then. Thanks very much.

Jumoschwanz
09-29-2005, 08:19 AM
Don't forget Greatergreen. It has hard settings and it has ground objectives.

Spit_vs_109s is nice because it is dead full-switch and the groun objectives can often be met in the time alloted by a few individuals, so if you don't have a lot helping you with ground attack, then the objective can still be reached.

I think the CZ or Virtual pilots server has much longer missions than an hour or an hour and a half so you can actually gt something done.
I don't think the servers that rotate so fast are very realistic, and are just catering to those with short attention spans.

Jumoschwanz

Kuna15
09-29-2005, 09:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by danjama:
Eastrn Hotshots is no more (or i havnt seen it at least a month) and UKDed2 is hardly ever anyon in there. I used to love both those two, realistic but with nice icon settings. Now no more http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are quite right about UK_ded2 there is a little people there I don't know why it is nice server. Also EasternHotshots are on Hyperlobby as I write this, they were there yesterday too when I checked also very nice server but with fewer people (if at all) on it.

I will second Jumo about Greatergreen excellent server IMO. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif