PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here studying at aviation school?

Top_Gun_1_0_1
08-11-2006, 03:15 PM
Does anyone around here studies flying or seeking for a aviation degree(2yrs.)?

slarsson
08-11-2006, 05:26 PM
No, but I just passed my Private Pilot's License flight test this morning.......

Will that do?

Dash_C.
08-11-2006, 06:42 PM
Ha! I just solo'd on wednesday.

Embry-Riddle is about the best in the business as far as aviation schools go, but I don't know if they have a two year program.

What type of certification are you looking for?

Covino
08-11-2006, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Dash_C.:
Ha! I just solo'd on wednesday.

Embry-Riddle is about the best in the business as far as aviation schools go, but I don't know if they have a two year program.

What type of certification are you looking for?

Heh. Another Riddle rat on the forum? I studied aeronautical engineering there this year before transferring to RPI.

Top_Gun, if you want to fly professionally, I think the military is the best deal, free flight training, plenty of jet time, etc, that's where I'm going after I get my engineering degree.

Top_Gun_1_0_1
08-12-2006, 09:49 AM
covino,are you getting a college degree?; and afterwards your gonna proceed to pensacola for "Wings of Gold" ?

I'm taking Aviation science this sept. at Portland community college(PCC) and the aviation degree is 2yrs.;will they accept me at the NAVY's OCS as a naval aviation officer?..2 yr. degree?

NekoReaperman
08-12-2006, 10:33 AM
I'm at the delta connection academy at Broward community collage down here in miami, which has a Embrey satt campus...

blindpugh
08-12-2006, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by slarsson:
No, but I just passed my Private Pilot's License flight test this morning.......

Will that do? Great news steph congrats! gordy

Stackhouse25th
08-12-2006, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Top_Gun_1_0_1:
covino,are you getting a college degree?; and afterwards your gonna proceed to pensacola for "Wings of Gold" ?

I'm taking Aviation science this sept. at Portland community college(PCC) and the aviation degree is 2yrs.;will they accept me at the NAVY's OCS as a naval aviation officer?..2 yr. degree?

Another one of Larrys students eh? Larry knows me quite well http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I always thought his last name was kind of funny too