PDA

View Full Version : The Temple vanished

LFF
01-18-2009, 06:31 AM
After getting 340 light seeds (Well, 367 to be exact) I went back to the desert for my third power. However, when I arrived there, the temple had vanished, and there was just a large hole in the land where it should be. I could fall down this hole.
I tried saving, quitting to the main menu, and then loading again, but the temple had still vanished from existence.
It did, however, return once I teleported to another place and back again.

I'm not sure why it happened, or what the chacnes of it happening are, but if it happens to another player, they may stop playing the game because of it.

If you need more information, or screenshots, just say so.

LFF
01-18-2009, 06:31 AM
After getting 340 light seeds (Well, 367 to be exact) I went back to the desert for my third power. However, when I arrived there, the temple had vanished, and there was just a large hole in the land where it should be. I could fall down this hole.
I tried saving, quitting to the main menu, and then loading again, but the temple had still vanished from existence.
It did, however, return once I teleported to another place and back again.

I'm not sure why it happened, or what the chacnes of it happening are, but if it happens to another player, they may stop playing the game because of it.

If you need more information, or screenshots, just say so.

wilbertvb
01-18-2009, 01:37 PM
I have the same problem, I reboot ps3 without save and load my save and the temple part appears.
But I stuck because when I try to activate 3rd power, any of other activate, someone have any clue about it?