PDA

View Full Version : Are we going to get IL-10?

XyZspineZyX
10-08-2003, 03:01 PM
Maybe I am repeating myself, but I am very much concerned about the plane. This is a sturmovik sim, but the ultimate form of the IL-2 is nowhere to be seen. It was long ago that they started to model the plane, but recent announcements do not inlude IL-10. Why is that? After all, the plane was involved in the last battles of WWII against Germany as well as in the offensive against Japan. Please Oleg! I had a wishlist for the planes I wanted to be flyable, but now I'm asking only one plane. Let there be IL-10!

XyZspineZyX
10-08-2003, 03:01 PM
Maybe I am repeating myself, but I am very much concerned about the plane. This is a sturmovik sim, but the ultimate form of the IL-2 is nowhere to be seen. It was long ago that they started to model the plane, but recent announcements do not inlude IL-10. Why is that? After all, the plane was involved in the last battles of WWII against Germany as well as in the offensive against Japan. Please Oleg! I had a wishlist for the planes I wanted to be flyable, but now I'm asking only one plane. Let there be IL-10!

XyZspineZyX
10-08-2003, 03:32 PM
Yes r we?

I'd like it

XyZspineZyX
10-08-2003, 05:08 PM
be nice to have it /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif
think of the poor stuka pilots lookin at a il10 /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif