PDA

View Full Version : towing a glider

XyZspineZyX
08-23-2003, 04:52 AM
can someone explain how to make an he-111z towing a me-321 takeoff without letting go of the glider. i can get the he-111z to tow it when i start them in the air, but when i start them on the ground, the he-111z lets go of the glider as soon as it gets off the ground. i have the he-111z set to go across the map not just to takeoff. plz help. i already posted this in mission builder forum but noone replied.

thx in advance

XyZspineZyX
08-23-2003, 04:52 AM
can someone explain how to make an he-111z towing a me-321 takeoff without letting go of the glider. i can get the he-111z to tow it when i start them in the air, but when i start them on the ground, the he-111z lets go of the glider as soon as it gets off the ground. i have the he-111z set to go across the map not just to takeoff. plz help. i already posted this in mission builder forum but noone replied.

thx in advance

XyZspineZyX
08-23-2003, 05:31 AM
Check page 53 in the book. It describes waypoints and reactions of the glider.

...and once you have tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,
for there you have been and there you long to return.
~leonardo de vinci

XyZspineZyX
08-23-2003, 05:53 AM
Redwulf__55 wrote:
- Check page 53 in the book. It describes waypoints
- and reactions of the glider.
-
- ...and once you have tasted flight, you will walk
- the earth with your eyes turned skyward,
- for there you have been and there you long to
- return.
- ~leonardo de vinci

i did, and i can get it to work. its just that as soon as the two takeoff, the glider detaches

XyZspineZyX
08-23-2003, 06:14 AM
you have to put waypoints for both of them

Boosher-PBNA
----------------
<center>Heaven is a place where the French are the cooks, the British are the butlers, the Germans are the mechanics, and the Swiss are the politicians. Hell is a place where the British are the cooks, the French are the butlers, the Swiss are the mechanics and the Germans are the politicians.<center>
<center>Boosher-ProudBirds-VFW<center>
http://proudbirdswing.tripod.com/proudbirds.htm

http://www.escadrila54.com/logo_sm.jpg

<center><marquee><FONT COLOR="RED"><FONT SIZE="+1">"The ProudBirds..Fly High and Proud..~S~"<FONT SIZE> </marquee>