PDA

View Full Version : Let's get together for some script wars

XyZspineZyX
06-17-2003, 06:41 PM
Would like about six from a squad to go against the Pigs in script DF missions. We're building new ones all the time. Problem has been getting opponents to stay for the entire battle so we'd like to set up some squad matches. Best way to do it is to set up squad v squad and password it.

Most of us are in the US so time will be a factor. The Pigs usually can muster a team by 2200 GMT.

We'd like to do this often, more than once a week. I'd be happy to email you the missions for practice. One the night we go to battle we'll somehow draw for a side. OR, we could go red one night and blue the next, or whatever.

Message Edited on 06/17/0305:41PM by The__Dude

XyZspineZyX
06-17-2003, 06:41 PM
Would like about six from a squad to go against the Pigs in script DF missions. We're building new ones all the time. Problem has been getting opponents to stay for the entire battle so we'd like to set up some squad matches. Best way to do it is to set up squad v squad and password it.

Most of us are in the US so time will be a factor. The Pigs usually can muster a team by 2200 GMT.

We'd like to do this often, more than once a week. I'd be happy to email you the missions for practice. One the night we go to battle we'll somehow draw for a side. OR, we could go red one night and blue the next, or whatever.

Message Edited on 06/17/0305:41PM by The__Dude

XyZspineZyX
06-19-2003, 05:34 AM
-sounds interesting dude! I would like to get involved in this but I will have to e-mail my squad leader. I know that we use externals on along with cockpit on, would that be a problem? I am sure my squadmates can fly without externals, but I can't yet, as I can't see anything with my crappy LCD laptop screen. I am also in the US and I think we have 6 of us that are all on this side of the big pond, of course I work the night shift so maybe I don't have a hope anyway. Anyway, I will drop a line to the squad and see what they think. k? I know the pigs would love taking on some stuka pilots!

<marquee>Stukageschwader 77 : coming soon to an airbase near you. </marquee>

Remember: It's not just a job, it's a chance to bomb the crap out of everything you see and NOT get called a dirty vulcher!

XyZspineZyX
06-19-2003, 01:49 PM
If you'd go without externals for a coupla days you'd find out they aren't all they're cut out to be. Much more fun without 'em.

Lemme know. I haven't been able to work on the campaign this week but I do have five missions completed, with one ready to go the its final test.

The Stuka is all over the place in this campaign. I like to either use an Emil or bomb from altitude in a Heinkel. My stuka abilities are slim.

***I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing***

XyZspineZyX
06-20-2003, 05:46 AM
Cool. I will be flying with the squad on sunday hopefully and I will ask the guys. As far as the externals, if I didn't have a screen that I couldn't see anything on I'd be flying FR alot more. As it is, my eyes are going bad from squinting into the distance saying;I think it's a mig, no it's a laGG, no it's a Tb-3, no it's my squadmate, oops too late I shot him!" Hey, maybe you can teach me how to level bomb, cuz I am too used to dive-bombing flying the stuka. I just dive-bomb in the HE-111 as well but it's not the safest course with a big bomber.

<marquee>Stukageschwader 77 : coming soon to an airbase near you. </marquee>

Remember: It's not just a job, it's a chance to bomb the crap out of everything you see and NOT get called a dirty vulcher!