PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Revelation Multiplayer Idea.

MrDudeBoiMann
07-02-2011, 05:17 PM
Open world.

I know that thousands of AC players are begging for this, and we all know why. It would be effin' brilliant.

Just imagine yourself living, doing your missions and play around in an open world populated by other real players.

It's probably a tricky thing to figure out, hosting servers for hundreds of thousands(?) players. But isn't there a way to split the players up by using different 'universes'?

This idea has obviously been brought up millions of times here on the forum.. But I just want to stress the brilliance the game would gain if this was going to happen.

Damn.. It would be the most awesome game in history. I truly love this game, I do.

SixKeys
07-02-2011, 08:30 PM
I'm a little puzzled as to why so many people think this would be a good idea. The whole point of a closed environment is that you have to find your assassination target quickly before someone else gets them, or before your hunter gets you. It creates a sense of urgency and competition. Are you suggesting a WoW-type huge open world where you would have to roam around for hours looking for your target? That doesn't sound like fun to me. If you're suggesting there should be other types of missions apart from just assassinations, MP was designed for that very purpose. Single player is where the variety is at. As for simply roaming around with your friends, all you'd get is a bunch of jacka**es running around the map like crazy trying to explore every corner, eliminating the whole concept of stealth and realism. So what exactly do people see in this concept of an open-world MP?

Stowdace
07-02-2011, 08:51 PM
Multiplayer isn't an MMO so please don't try to make it one.

iN3krO
07-02-2011, 08:55 PM
There could be a mod where you are in constantinople and you have to kill your target before everyone, you should have no radar, only eagle vision and many investigations (which u must find them).

It would be for like 4 assassins and the first killing the target would win 10x the points u would win with that assassination in a normal mode (discrect = 500 points).

There would be also guards like in SP missions.

Make sure other assassins doesn't follow you, they could use the information u are retriving :P

nponline
07-04-2011, 09:16 AM
i would like to see the implementation of horses if that idea for an open world server were a reality