PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the AC & Brotherhood PC Forum



kleaneasy
03-17-2011, 10:29 AM
Welcome to the AC & Brotherhood general discussion forum for PC

Please post any PC related discussion in this new forum, we will be working to move any existing threads into this new forum so if you cannot find your thread check the new PC forum http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

salad10203
03-17-2011, 11:41 AM
Woot Woot, we got our own forum!

zigy101
03-18-2011, 06:14 AM
Hello I have a problem I bought ACB and install it on my pc, started playing and I realized that it is not saving.

adarwinter
03-18-2011, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by salad10203:
Woot Woot, we got our own forum!

that's not a forum. that's a thread.

tylukasj123
03-18-2011, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by salad10203:
Woot Woot, we got our own forum!

Same here, played for two hours, turn off game, turn on and theres nothing! WHAT THE HELL? Can someone help?

edit: When im realeasing game im waiting on forum to see if there are some probles.. I buy this game and i cant even save it.. never happened before and im angry like never before.. please, yes I please you, fix this or answer ASAP or.. or else.. damn with this..

edit 2: Fixed, but still waiting for official response, this is just " fix" - run as admin exe

MinerVAX09
03-18-2011, 04:31 PM
How can I register the game? I really don't know how, and also, how can I go multiplayer? I can't seem to log in one of Ubisoft servers, wth

rain89c
03-18-2011, 06:38 PM
Can someone tell me approximately how many players are active in AC:B multiplayer PC? How long does it take for you guys to join a game?

Thanks.

ToeJamathon
03-19-2011, 10:39 AM
There seems to be about five people playing AC:B PC multiplayer at the moment, sadly. Either that or there is some issue, because I can't ever find a game to join - it just doesn't find any players - kinda sucks seeing as I bought this predominantly for the multiplayer aspect http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

MinerVAX09
03-20-2011, 01:01 AM
So, what PC specs do you have to run this game, fluently? or better yet, what video card do you (the one reading) use? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Dreddpool82
03-20-2011, 07:07 AM
Can we please get a glitches and Bugs section of it's own, would make it easier to report them if we had one section to post them in rather than the ubi.com/Forums/Assassin's Creed Forums Assassins Creed & Brotherhood General Discussion [PC] . It could be ubi.com/Forums/Assassin's Creed Forums/Assassins Creed & Brotherhood Bugs & Glitches.
That way we can help the developers out with making fixes for any future patches by reporting what problems we have.

NightmareGK13
03-21-2011, 06:47 AM
hey just got my codex edition a couple of days ago im pretty happy with it but i would like however to pinpoint two issues with the game itself

1 - ubilauncher doesn't seem to save my login info even if i tick the remember me box, is it a problem from the launcher or a problem on my end?
i noticed this because the ubisoft forums don't remember my login info as well

2 - multiplayer takes frever, i tried playing it but i quit after 15mins, shouldn't we be abe to play also with people from the ps3 and xbox360? or is it normal to take this long?

frigabond
03-21-2011, 08:19 PM
I have a question regarding digital download.

Why, considering that ac2 ran faultlessly maxed out on settings does my computer freeze resulting in a blue screen and reboot before I even get to start a session.

Numerous 'drivers' tried in all categories (display, sound, bios). Corrupt download. . . no checked and verified.

Am at a loss now with NO support from the 'provider'. Luckily I have a ps3 and have already played the basic but was looking forward to the extras for pc deluxe.

Any constructive suggestions would be appreciated.

magic-soldier
03-22-2011, 11:03 AM
when will there be a patch for the multiplayer, i can't find a game after 10 mins searching for 1 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

magic-soldier
03-22-2011, 11:05 AM
same here, it takes forever to find a game...

Originally posted by NightmareGK13:
hey just got my codex edition a couple of days ago im pretty happy with it but i would like however to pinpoint two issues with the game itself

1 - ubilauncher doesn't seem to save my login info even if i tick the remember me box, is it a problem from the launcher or a problem on my end?
i noticed this because the ubisoft forums don't remember my login info as well

2 - multiplayer takes frever, i tried playing it but i quit after 15mins, shouldn't we be abe to play also with people from the ps3 and xbox360? or is it normal to take this long?

kleaneasy
03-22-2011, 04:59 PM
Guys this thread was simply an introduction to the PC forum, please post any PC specific issues or discussion in the new forum which you can find on this Link (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/5031067519), and someone will be able to help http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

streetkinga
03-27-2011, 05:57 AM
Hey i have a problem when i register i want to redeeme an award with points but it says that my PC isn't registered and when i try to register it i doesn't work

chiepie01
04-01-2011, 01:10 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by rain89c:
Can someone tell me approximately how many players are active in AC:B multiplayer PC? How long does it take for you guys to join a game?

I have the same questions. I can only play the tutorial. For the rest I do not see any players. Does somebody know how to make friends in the game?

janharm21
04-04-2011, 12:35 PM
Sorry if this is the wrong thread, but I can't find a relevant one... I just wanted to know if there would be another AC, it feels like it's incomplete (even after finishing AC:B maybe it's because I haven't played AC2)......

ivanmaltar
04-09-2011, 03:08 AM
hey, if anybody is playing ACB on PC add me as friend. my ID: ivanmaltar

marcorf
04-10-2011, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by chiepie01:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by rain89c:
Can someone tell me approximately how many players are active in AC:B multiplayer PC? How long does it take for you guys to join a game?

I have the same questions. I can only play the tutorial. For the rest I do not see any players. Does somebody know how to make friends in the game?


Furst u need 2 pray 4 the pagan gods than u shoud sacrifice a goat in luxferre name at least kill your brother in cains name.
Yheap atm im the only abstergo agent hahaha

gio_gio92
04-10-2011, 11:53 PM
hello, i have problem. i installed assassins creed brotherhood, but i cant start playing, cause i dont know product key. please help me

jnjnl123
04-16-2011, 02:25 PM
Hello, I saw in a youtube video, in ubisoft channel, that they were going to unlock the harlequin multiplayer character whit the Da Vinci Disappearance. The PC version says that it alredy includes this dlc but I don't have the harlequin, I have everything exept this character. Anyone knows why? Becouse I unlocked the dlc at uplay and nothing. Please reply

Sorry for my bad english

freeze131
04-17-2011, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by jnjnl123:
Hello, I saw in a youtube video, in ubisoft channel, that they were going to unlock the harlequin multiplayer character whit the Da Vinci Disappearance. The PC version says that it alredy includes this dlc but I don't have the harlequin, I have everything exept this character. Anyone knows why? Becouse I unlocked the dlc at uplay and nothing. Please reply

Sorry for my bad english
I thought about this too. But I think that it isn't included for PC because its free. For consoles, you had to pay for the DLC, so it made sense.


Originally posted by jnjnl123:

hello, i have problem. i installed assassins creed brotherhood, but i cant start playing, cause i dont know product key. please help me

If you actually bought it, the cd key is on the front of your booklet that's included with the case. If you bought it digitally, its probably been emailed to you.

marshallman47
04-24-2011, 11:39 PM
hmm. well i am haveing a problem. i cannot get the game to open. everytime i open it, it gose into loading the first part an then the thing says "Not responding" any help? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Moron1000
05-03-2011, 12:14 PM
This is beyond madness: im playing Mont St Michel. I stand in a group in the courtyard blended. I have a hunter after me and a target 30 meters away. Heres the cracker: i walk to my target, pass about 20 meters, when all of a sudden i reapear instantly in the same group in the courtyard blended and my hunter kills me! OMG!!!!! Its like that 20 meters i passed when i left that group never happened! What kinda time paradoxes are happening here?????

More stories here: http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...241071429#7241071429 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5031067519/m/7241071429?r=7241071429#7241071429)

AssasingreedMN
05-24-2011, 08:32 AM
Hey guys help me i installed asassinscreed:Brotherhood and it's working but Uplay browser didn't working someone tell me How?

ANPC
06-03-2011, 05:42 PM
Hi from Russia,I also like ACR)))

Byalx
06-05-2011, 02:49 PM
Hey, I bought The original Game for PC, and says that have the Davinci desappearce on it, But i dont have the male Harlequim character, i have only the famale halequim. Isent this the version to get him?and how can i get him?
On youtube u can see some peaple saying that with this Version u can play with him.

Please help xP

Sorry for my bad english

lCozz
07-13-2011, 04:50 AM
Off- Topic question How long is the gameplay time of each Assassin Creed main game? for campaign only or better known as single player. thanks

masterassasi32
08-16-2011, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by zigy101:
Hello I have a problem I bought ACB and install it on my pc, started playing and I realized that it is not saving. does it ever say saving check point