PDA

View Full Version : Is Amazon Going to Wake-Up ?

TonyPiech
10-30-2004, 08:22 AM
I pre-ordered Pacific Fighters thru Amazon.Com because I had a gift certificate to burn. Awhile ago, just before the US release date got pushed-up, Amazon notified me that the original release date that they had was moved back!!! Therefore they backed their distribution date to the November 15-30th time period.

I contacted Amazon yesterday asking if they are going to change their distribution date since PF is already on many store shelves. A few hours later I receive a canned-response from Amazon that never answered the question. Does anyone have an idea how Ubi distributes their products to Amazon, does Amazon know what is or isn't in their inventory?

TonyPiech
10-30-2004, 08:22 AM
I pre-ordered Pacific Fighters thru Amazon.Com because I had a gift certificate to burn. Awhile ago, just before the US release date got pushed-up, Amazon notified me that the original release date that they had was moved back!!! Therefore they backed their distribution date to the November 15-30th time period.

I contacted Amazon yesterday asking if they are going to change their distribution date since PF is already on many store shelves. A few hours later I receive a canned-response from Amazon that never answered the question. Does anyone have an idea how Ubi distributes their products to Amazon, does Amazon know what is or isn't in their inventory?

VW-IceFire
10-30-2004, 08:40 AM
Amazon.ca website says "ships in 24 hours". If my efforts with Best Buy, Futureshop, and EB fails...I'm doing that I think. Couldn't get any worse!