PDA

View Full Version : All in all a pretty good X-Mass

zardozid
12-27-2007, 08:02 PM
all in all I gotta say I had a pretty nice Christmas...

my family was all together, I got some nice stuff, a few decent things to watch on tv (for better or worse I always look forward to the Dr Who x-mass special...all though I gotta say I enjoyed the "extras" season ending), and a new (beta) patch for IL2 1946...

all that and a New Years eve party... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">How was your Holiday Season??? </span>

PBNA-Boosher
12-28-2007, 12:22 AM
I'm the only one here in the dorm, everyone else has cleared out. If you don't know or never experienced it - It's really lonely in a dorm alone. I kind of appreciate the quiet, which is rare, but it can get really depressing around here sometimes. Books and movies, not even IL2 help get rid of it all the time. So one of my friends and her fiance who live up here took me to their place for Christmas and I spent the holiday with their families. It was the best day I've had in a very, very long time. I doubt I'll ever be able to repay them for their incredible kindness, but I know I'll be lucky to keep them as friends.

woofiedog
12-28-2007, 01:16 AM
Over all it was a Very Good Christmas... had Christmas Eve off and had to go in Christmas night.

Wish I could have spent more time with my two kids [the youngest will be 29 in a couple of weeks.]... but can't complain.

PBNA-Boosher... how are your classes going and what collage are you attending? Hope you well with your studies.

zardozid... we have had our share of Christmas snow this year... I've used the snowblower more already than I did the whole of last year. LoL

general_kalle
12-28-2007, 02:52 AM
went to spent christmas with my my counsins and their family.
was pretty good.
got some good music and a pair of Sennheiser earphones. pretty good

zardozid
12-28-2007, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by PBNA-Boosher:
I'm the only one here in the dorm, everyone else has cleared out. If you don't know or never experienced it - It's really lonely in a dorm alone. I kind of appreciate the quiet, which is rare, but it can get really depressing around here sometimes. Books and movies, not even IL2 help get rid of it all the time. So one of my friends and her fiance who live up here took me to their place for Christmas and I spent the holiday with their families. It was the best day I've had in a very, very long time. I doubt I'll ever be able to repay them for their incredible kindness, but I know I'll be lucky to keep them as friends.

all though I can't say I spent my holiday in a dorm room...I can say I have spent my holiday in an empty apartment (room mates all went home)...I remember one year when I couldn't go home for x-mass...my tv was broken and all I had was a radio to listen to...a friend of mine who didn't celebrate the holiday (Mohamed was his name) came over and we had a big meal and finished off a bottle of "Jack" (can you spell hang-over)...that was mt first x-mass without my family and I still remember how empty the apartment was after everyone went home...(I would have killed for a working TV...LOL)quiet, quiet, quiet...(not even a mouse...)

it's good you had friends...Happy New Year!

woofiedog...we have had a lot of snow this year. Happy New Year!

general_kalle...I would kill for some new head phones (LOL) Happy New Year!

Pluto8742
12-28-2007, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by PBNA-Boosher:
one of my friends and her fiance who live up here took me to their place for Christmas and I spent the holiday with their families. It was the best day I've had in a very, very long time.

Brilliant!

P8.

joeap
12-28-2007, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by Pluto8742:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PBNA-Boosher:
one of my friends and her fiance who live up here took me to their place for Christmas and I spent the holiday with their families. It was the best day I've had in a very, very long time.

Brilliant!

P8. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very nice indeed.