PDA

View Full Version : Double air to assassinate?

Ezio_475
07-13-2009, 04:52 AM
Does anyone know if we'll be able to do a double air to assassinate in AC2 as we'll have 2 hidden blades?

Account_Deleted
07-13-2009, 05:22 AM
hopfully, it would be a great extra

ThePheonix1030
07-13-2009, 10:24 AM
Just like Wolverine. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gif

Zackebacke
07-13-2009, 12:10 PM
Words can not describe how awesome that would be.

LaurenIsSoMosh
07-13-2009, 12:13 PM
Assassinating two people by running up to them on the rooftops during the E3 demo looked awkward enough. Just imagine how much more awkward pouncing on two people would be. @_@

Zackebacke
07-13-2009, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by LaurenIsSoMosh:
Assassinating two people by running up to them on the rooftops during the E3 demo looked awkward enough. Just imagine how much more awkward pouncing on two people would be. @_@
How about landing on your feet with your blades inside their necks? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

SharkMRX
07-13-2009, 04:03 PM
Just like in this screenshot you land on top of them and stuff a blade in there back
http://www.arena51.be/_img/cms/images/00/00/27/78/3/cover.jpg

Ezio_475
07-13-2009, 04:24 PM
Are you sure? I can't tell if hes on the ground or not.

godsmack_darius
07-13-2009, 04:59 PM
I would love a Double Assassination, as long as it doesnt look cheesy like spinning through the air, but it has to look cool

Ezio_475
07-13-2009, 05:08 PM
I hope it gets challenging later on with the seekers. 2 seekers at one time? Double bench / haystack assassination!. Aslong as we can double assassinate from anywhere.

godsmack_darius
07-13-2009, 05:30 PM
Or if it isnt the same Assassination scene EVERY time time

I thinkin AC1 I could do around 4 different Assassinations

Ezio_475
07-13-2009, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by godsmack_darius:

If you mean ground assassinations we've already been shown 3 for the double hidden blades.

godsmack_darius
07-13-2009, 06:08 PM
Nope, their is to different assassinations when you walk too someone, and their two different ones when you run towards someone

MeAltairLol
07-14-2009, 12:13 AM
There's loads of different assassinations in AC1... you just have to run/walk into people at the right speed, or angle.

What I noticed in the Demo though, is that the two guards fell differently from each other... makes it alot better http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

SharkMRX
07-14-2009, 04:18 AM

You could do a lot more groundassassinations
I think around 7
When you stand in front of a guard and push the high profile button + assassinate you stick the hidden blade in his chin (1)
When you stand behind a guard and push the high profile button + assassinate you force him on the ground (by kicking him in the back of his knee) and you stick the blade in his neck (2)

you could run towards an enemy and jump on him
and stick the hidden blade in his throat (3)

You could run towards an enemy and when you're close enough bump into him and stick the hidden blade in his side or back (depending from wich direction you came)(4,5)

And you could silently assassinate the guard by just walking towards him and stick the blade in his side or back (depending from wich direction you came)(6,7)

butt still 7 is a small amount too http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

SharkMRX
07-14-2009, 04:22 AM
Are you sure? I can't tell if hes on the ground or not.

Can't be 100% sure but he's bend trough is knee so i think hes standing up

Atkamon
07-14-2009, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by SharkMRX:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Or if it isnt the same Assassination scene EVERY time time

I think around 7
When you stand in front of a guard and push the high profile button + assassinate you stick the hidden blade in his chin (1)
When you stand behind a guard and push the high profile button + assassinate you force him on the ground (by kicking him in the back of his knee) and you stick the blade in his neck (2)

You could run towards an enemy and when you're close enough bump into him and stick the hidden blade in his side or back (depending from wich direction you came)(4,5)

And you could silently assassinate the guard by just walking towards him and stick the blade in his side or back (depending from wich direction you came)(6,7)

butt still 7 is a small amount too http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's 8, cause you can do the 3rd one from the front and the back too. And I think the air assassination gives it one more, so thats 9.

SharkMRX
07-14-2009, 04:32 AM
That's 8, cause you can do the 3rd one from the front and the back too. And I think the air assassination gives it one more, so thats 9.
Yeah ok they're all very similar thoug from the front and the back they almost the same only the first 2 are very different and i think there the most kickass

obliviondoll
07-14-2009, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by Atkamon:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SharkMRX:
I think around 7

butt still 7 is a small amount too http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

That's 8, cause you can do the 3rd one from the front and the back too. And I think the air assassination gives it one more, so thats 9. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You've missed one.
Which makes 8 or 9 total ground assassinations.

Target moving toward you while you're standing still, high profile + assassinate - Altair lifts the target with right arm on shoulder and left palm in the gut.

Unsure if the 3rd one counts as 2 though, because the animation for hitting a target's front or back is still the same on Altair's side. Only the target reacts differently based on facing.

Also, you can do two different air assassinations dependent on whether the opponent is facing towards or away from you if we do count that as 2. And the animation is slightly different for a low air assassination and a higher one.

Last note - anyone ever manage an assassination off a horse? I've only pulled it off once so far, and once from a fall - I plan to experiment and make sure it wasn't a glitch. Jump off horse at a guard, while still galloping, switch to blade, and attack, making sure to hit attack as you're hitting the target. I've also done this from a fall - I THINK it only works if you're going to land on the target, and hit the button JUST before you reach them.

SharkMRX
07-14-2009, 05:10 AM
Target moving toward you while you're standing still, high profile + assassinate - Altair lifts the target with right arm on shoulder and left palm in the gut

that's the same animation as 4 and 5

obliviondoll
07-14-2009, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by SharkMRX:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Target moving toward you while you're standing still, high profile + assassinate - Altair lifts the target with right arm on shoulder and left palm in the gut

that's the same animation as 4 and 5 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Read it properly this time.