PDA

View Full Version : Pandora Tomorrow Load Problems.

TorQue-.
04-19-2010, 01:39 PM
The Game Starts Fine After Choosing single Player, The Game goe's back to windows and goe's right back in to the game and starts the video from the first level, with he boats and stuff.
After watching/skipping this cene, the game goe's to the load page after loading the load page freeze's.
But i can hear Fisher breathing and lockpicking in the background.
I've tried to make him move like pressing several keys on the keyboard. but still it;s like the game is stuck in a loop.
When i wait a little i get the BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH and i have to shut down my pc.
Any hlep?.

My pc's runs PT on full raphics.

I've tried to set it on Medium, even low.
But nothing helps.

KingDaniel0
04-19-2010, 09:46 PM
__________________________________________________ ______

You should provide more detailed System Info, so that it becomes easy for everyone to figure out the problem.

Knowing more about your PC Specs, is the first part in Troubleshooting, so please post a DXDIAG.

For Windows XP:

1: Click on Start Menu (Start Button)
2: Click on "Run" on the right hand side.
3: Type "dxdiag" (minus quotes) in the dialogue box that appears.
4: Hit "Ok" or press enter.
5: Wait for the progress bar, bottom left, to complete.
6: Click on "Save All Information" and then save it to a text file in a location of your choosing.
7: Open the text file that you just created, select all ([CTRL]+[A]), copy ([CTRL]+ [C]) and then paste it ([CTRL]+[V]) in your forum message.

For Windows Vista:

1: Type "dxdiag" (minus quotes) in the search box that is above the Start Button
2: Follow steps 4 - 7 above.

And have you Updated ALL your System drivers ? Which Power Supply (PSU) are you using for your PC ? Also monitor and Check your Graphic Card's TEMP using HWMonitor, or any other tool. Make sure there is no Overheating.

http://www.cpuid.com/hwmonitor.php

TorQue-.
04-20-2010, 06:38 AM
Card name: ATI Radeon HD 2600 Series
Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
Chip type: ATI Radeon Graphics Processor AGP (0x9587)
DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
Display Memory: 512.0 MB
RamMemory: 1024MB RAM

System Manufacturer: American Megatrends Inc.

Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp.080413-2111)

Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2800+, MMX, 3DNow, ~2.3GHz

jzorro
04-25-2010, 02:04 PM
Are you running anything like WindowBlinds (skins for Windows)? This can stop you from seeing what is going on sometimes.