PDA

View Full Version : Warp system?

FoxCrow
05-18-2005, 01:33 PM
I read something about a "warp system"
i searched along but couldnt find any info
can someone explain me what it is and how to use it???

U-49
05-18-2005, 01:36 PM
Are you referring to time compression? If you are, check the bottom right corner of your screen (little plus/minus icons adjust time compression from 1x to 1024x). Page 13 of the game manual touches on this too. Also, some people refer to warp when you're finished your patrol, rather than sailing back you simply press escape and are warped back to your respective port.

FoxCrow
05-18-2005, 01:38 PM
nah i was jus thinking about warping from place to place... because i am stationed at lorient now.. and it takes ages to get out of the harbor because the time compression doesnt work... thats why i would like it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

plenten
05-18-2005, 02:46 PM
Yeah, frustrating to get out of port. Altought with patch 1.3 the harbour is modelled, and you can set a course, make a cup of coffee, and voila.

I think St. Nazaire is the easy one to get out, just straight ahead flank! You can always transfer out of Flotilla....

fordfan25
05-18-2005, 02:53 PM
a warp to a players way point would be great. and for the full real i have all the time in the world guys it would be optional.

J30Vader
05-19-2005, 01:06 AM
Perhaps an option to start just outside the port? Afterall, you don't have to dock there to end the patrol, just get close enough.