PDA

View Full Version : What do do after finishing?

IronPandaz
11-19-2009, 05:31 PM
I havent finished the game yet, im on sequence 7, but when u finish the game can u go back and just free roam eveerywhere in ur sexy altair armor and do whatever u want? Including side missions if u didnt do them throughout the main story-line?

TooLazy4Name
11-19-2009, 07:11 PM
Yes, your allowed to free roam and do any wanted side missions. AND, yes, go around in the sexy altair armor ^.^

EmperorxZurg
11-19-2009, 11:07 PM
and u can replay old missions with ur new armour and weapinshttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Nosferati
11-21-2009, 02:17 PM
Possibly a stupid question, but how do I replay old missions? I want to replay the flying missions, but it doesnt allow me to.

BTW, I'm using the DNA in the options menu to acces it. Is that my mistake?

Losk_
11-21-2009, 05:41 PM
As far as I can tell you are only able to replay side missions (using the DNA menu) which is a pretty big disappointment. I just finished the game and I was looking forward to replaying a bunch of the assassinations.

I hope they can patch this, or even better than I am mistaken and it's already possible somehow. I tried checking the portraits in Ezio's room, for some kind of re-assassinate option, nothing there either.