PDA

View Full Version : Asking for permission to make a real discussion...

yyakup
02-05-2011, 10:06 AM
How shall i put this?I have been a AC series addict since the first game came out.And I am searching for potential forums to guide me during these series.I have been a member of hundreds of forums to reveal the secrets of AC.I always make a good research before i post my first topic.I have seen this forums topic of AC Theories.And i just have to say that it is awful.Nobody gives damn to other users theories.They just write their theories and gtfo.The thing that makes me sick is people make fun of this topic.

Originally posted by AMuppetMatt:
My theory is that it is all a dream and when they wake up they'll eat pie.

There is much more of this...

I also know this

Originally posted by Black_Widow9:
Everyone has such great Theories about which direction the story is going! We are going to keep them all here from now on. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif
If you post a new Topic regarding them it will be removed or locked without further notice.

My wish is to create a new serious topic about AC Theories that will last just for a few weeks or days depending on how people will get interested.
I have seen some brilliant ideas from some users.That kind of serious users will be very helpful revealing some secrets.These great theories deserve much more respect and attention.So please for AC's sake, let us have a real discussion.Since this is just a request, this discussion (hopefully) will not be closed or removed.Thank you for your attention...

magesupermaster
02-05-2011, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by yyakup:
How shall i put this?I have been a AC series addict since the first game came out.And I am searching for potential forums to guide me during these series.I have been a member of hundreds of forums to reveal the secrets of AC.I always make a good research before i post my first topic.I have seen this forums topic of AC Theories.And i just have to say that it is awful.Nobody gives damn to other users theories.They just write their theories and gtfo.The thing that makes me sick is people make fun of this topic.
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AMuppetMatt:
My theory is that it is all a dream and when they wake up they'll eat pie.

There is much more of this...
<span class="ev_code_BLUE">It's called sarcasm, deal with it.</span>
I also know this

Originally posted by Black_Widow9:
Everyone has such great Theories about which direction the story is going! We are going to keep them all here from now on. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif
If you post a new Topic regarding them it will be removed or locked without further notice.

My wish is to create a new serious topic about AC Theories that will last just for a few weeks or days depending on how people will get interested.
I have seen some brilliant ideas from some users.That kind of serious users will be very helpful revealing some secrets.These great theories deserve much more respect and attention.So please for AC's sake, let us have a real discussion.Since this is just a request, this discussion (hopefully) will not be closed or removed.Thank you for your attention... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why can't you just post in an already exisisting thread? Anyway you'll get directed to one...

I'm not being rude.

yyakup
02-05-2011, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by magesupermaster:

Why can't you just post in an already exisisting thread? Anyway you'll get directed to one...

I'm not being rude.

This idea will never help us do something useful.
I'm not being rude.

Murcuseo
02-05-2011, 10:32 AM
Just post in the existing threads like the mods asked. That's what they're there for. If your idea holds any merit someone will likely respond, and you can take it from there.

rileypoole1234
02-05-2011, 11:05 AM
There is a theories thread already....here: http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/2951020209 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/2951020209)

Mr_Shade
02-05-2011, 11:12 AM
Indeed...