PDA

View Full Version : "I'm sure you'll find her someday."

DreamerM
12-19-2007, 01:50 AM
Hey d00ds.

There I was, asking a previously unaccossted informant about the large she-male who was my target... And right before he asks me to do his work for him (whackin' a couple of bozos) he says "Any News about (Someone?) Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find her someday."

I can't remember ever hearing anything else about a 'her.' Who could she be? What's going on? Will this be explored in the sequels?

Redfeather1975
12-19-2007, 01:53 AM
Dreamer, what district was this in? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

blarson11
12-19-2007, 01:54 AM
maybe the informant is reffering to altairs wife. it was confirmed that he had one, but that he was single during the time of the story. it's too bad they didn't elaborate on it a little more. i think the book was supposed to adress these things. too bad it didn't get published.

DreamerM
12-19-2007, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by blarson11:
maybe the informant is reffering to altairs wife. it was confirmed that he had one, but that he was single during the time of the story. it's too bad they didn't elaborate on it a little more. i think the book was supposed to adress these things. too bad it didn't get published.

Yeah, that's the obvious conclusion, but it's far from the only one.

For starters, Assassins, historically, didn't marry. They had the Gardens of Paradise full of hasheesh and willing women whenever they wanted them, but it was assumed that they'd have more trouble departing for suicide missions if they'd formally pledged their life to a person they feel more then just a passing lustful fancy towards.

And we don't KNOW Altair had a wife. We know he eventually had children, but marrige is FAR from the only way to make that happen, in fact it's almost a complete irrelevance. Considering that the women of the Gardens of Paradise were open season, it's possible that not even THEY were always sure as to the paternity of the inevitable Next-Gen of lil' assassins.

Keep in mind Altair's missing finger: which finger is it? The ring finger of the left hand. Even then, that was traditionally the finger that'd wear a wedding ring. Altair, for obvious reasons, will never be able to do that.

Some might say that this doesn't matter, as the practice of men wearing wedding rings AT ALL is a relatively recent one, but keep in mind that this game is a MODERN creation, there isn't any historical evidence for the cutting of the ring finger and so Ubi must have meant for the loss of that finger specifically to mean something.

So, if "She" wasn't his wife, then who else? One of the Harem women that Altair felt MORE then a passing fancy for? A sister or cousin or other relative? Someone unrelated to him? Some mysterious figure from his past?

And what could have happened to her?...

DreamerM
12-19-2007, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by Redfeather1975:
Dreamer, what district was this in? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

Poor district. I remember the guy was standing in a doorway somewhere in the south-western quarter of the map.

DreamerM
12-19-2007, 03:44 PM
No one else is intrigued by this? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

spazzoo1025
12-19-2007, 03:57 PM
there was a topic bout this a while ago, I think we just came to the conclusion that it was thrown in jsut for a bit of dialogue, because she's nevr mentioned again.

Tela
12-19-2007, 04:07 PM
The girls name is "Adah", or something similar to that. I always figured she was involved with Altair either as a sister, or as a partner of some kind. (wife, or otherwise)

DreamerM
12-19-2007, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by spazzoo1025:
there was a topic bout this a while ago, I think we just came to the conclusion that it was thrown in jsut for a bit of dialogue, because she's nevr mentioned again.

No one thinks it's significant that she wasn't mentioned again? You really think they'd stick in something as mysterious as an absent woman that Altair has either been looking for/waiting for news about.... just for the hell of it? Without planning on going ANYWHERE with it, Ever?

Ubi put WAY too much effort into this game's story to stick something like that in there for no reason.

When you think about it, we don't know much about Altair. We don't know where he's really from or why he chose to become an Assassin or even what was between him and the Knight's Templar before the game's beginning (he clearly has an old vindetta).

always figured she was involved with Altair either as a sister, or as a partner of some kind. (wife, or otherwise)

If she was a sister, then why isn't she with him, living with the Assassins? And if she got stolen away somehow, then why is HE with the Assassins rather then out looking for her?

And Assassins didn't marry. Not formally, anyway. Besides, consider the missing ring finger: he clearly isn't anticipating marrige.

Dmonkey22
12-19-2007, 04:43 PM
this is in memory block 4 the place that has a D in it. I wondered this too.

Dmonkey22
12-19-2007, 04:46 PM
u do how the dude u play in the future is connected to Altair maybe the girl their talking bout is connected to the girl in the future

Tela
12-19-2007, 04:49 PM
@ DreamerM: She could have left for some reason or another. I doubt she would have been tracked down and killed, or anything.

The missing ring finger means nothing. They could still get married without it, I'm sure. As for during the game, I doubt Altair was married. He seemed more interested in what he was doing as an assassin, then a relationship.

DreamerM
12-19-2007, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Dmonkey22:
u do how the dude u play in the future is connected to Altair maybe the girl their talking bout is connected to the girl in the future

Unlikely, unless Lucy has a TARDIS stashed away somewhere.

@Tela: As Kaxen has pointed out, Altair doesn't seem to 'do romance. And yet he'll break his creed of "always be discreet" in order to ruthlessly slaughter some thugs accosting a woman.

We just don't know enough about this mysterious female. I'd hate to think Ubi would drop a morsal that juicy for no reason...

elvenmonkey13
12-19-2007, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by DreamerM:

@Tela: As Kaxen has pointed out, Altair doesn't seem to 'do romance. And yet he'll break his creed of "always be discreet" in order to ruthlessly slaughter some thugs accosting a woman.

They are not only women that he saves.
Thought I might throw that in there.

robo3687
12-19-2007, 09:47 PM
i'm not entirely sure, because i'm just going off memory here.

as someone said the girls name is "adah". I seem to remember a bit of dialogue between atlair and malik (guy from the start who loses his arm and becaomes a rafiq) in which he says something similar like

"have you heard anything about adah?"

and i'm sure altair says "no I'm sorry I haven't"

so perhaps adah is somehow connected to malik (maybe his wife?)....

lol or maybe theres some crazy assassin love triangle between altair, malik and adah

fox199308
12-19-2007, 10:14 PM
Who knows it can be like the campaign of Earth Empire. Every set of history ur the daughter or son of the last generation

DreamerM
12-19-2007, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by robo3687:

lol or maybe theres some crazy assassin love triangle between altair, malik and adah

I don't think "Her" name was Adah... but besides that, the mention I heard was not Malik, but a Random Informer Guy in Jerusalem's Poor District, so I doubt Malik has anything to do with her.

The Informer said, to ALTAIR, "I'm Sure you'll find her someday." Implying it's Altair whose been noticeing the absense of whoever-it-was...

robo3687
12-19-2007, 11:54 PM
and i'm saying i remember a discussion about adah between malik and altair....i wasn't discounting what you said

DreamerM
12-20-2007, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by robo3687:
i remember a discussion about adah between malik and altair....

When?

Crash_Plague
12-20-2007, 07:52 PM
Yeah, I remember that little line, I thought it was a nice little add on that gave a little more depth to the story. Would be awesome to have it explored more. But it did make me kinda sad cause I was like "Awww, what happened to her?"

DreamerM
12-20-2007, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Crash_Plague:
Yeah, I remember that little line, I thought it was a nice little add on that gave a little more depth to the story. Would be awesome to have it explored more. But it did make me kinda sad cause I was like "Awww, what happened to her?"

Me too. A missing woman is a hell of a juicy tidbit to just drop in for no reason.

Think they'll explore it in the next game?

spazzoo1025
12-21-2007, 07:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Crash_Plague:

Me too. A missing woman is a hell of a juicy tidbit to just drop in for no reason.

Think they'll explore it in the next game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no.

im pretty sure it was just added so they wouldn't have the same dialogue for every mission

DreamerM
12-22-2007, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by spazzoo1025:

im pretty sure it was just added so they wouldn't have the same dialogue for every mission

Dude, it's not like there's a shortage of ways to say "I'll give you the information I'm supposed to give you anyway ONLY if you jump through a few hoops for me, cuz your a jerk." There's no reason to toss in dialog like that just to stop it from being repetative.

I heard the DS Assassin's Creed is going to go a bit more in-depth into Altair's back story... think it'll be explained there?

Crash_Plague
12-22-2007, 06:38 PM
lol, I don't think so. 90% of the other side missions are repetitive, why change this one to make it "un-repetitive"? That would just be useless.

spazzoo1025

yeahjesse
12-22-2007, 11:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by blarson11:
Yeah, that's the obvious conclusion, but it's far from the only one.

For starters, Assassins, historically, didn't marry. They had the Gardens of Paradise full of hasheesh and willing women whenever they wanted them, but it was assumed that they'd have more trouble departing for suicide missions if they'd formally pledged their life to a person they feel more then just a passing lustful fancy towards.

And we don't KNOW Altair had a wife. We know he eventually had children, but marrige is FAR from the only way to make that happen, in fact it's almost a complete irrelevance. Considering that the women of the Gardens of Paradise were open season, it's possible that not even THEY were always sure as to the paternity of the inevitable Next-Gen of lil' assassins.

Keep in mind Altair's missing finger: which finger is it? The ring finger of the left hand. Even then, that was traditionally the finger that'd wear a wedding ring. Altair, for obvious reasons, will never be able to do that.

Some might say that this doesn't matter, as the practice of men wearing wedding rings AT ALL is a relatively recent one, but keep in mind that this game is a MODERN creation, there isn't any historical evidence for the cutting of the ring finger and so Ubi must have meant for the loss of that finger specifically to mean something.

So, if "She" wasn't his wife, then who else? One of the Harem women that Altair felt MORE then a passing fancy for? A sister or cousin or other relative? Someone unrelated to him? Some mysterious figure from his past?

And what could have happened to her?... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you sure you really want to hear about his wife/mate that badly? I mean, despite the fact that the concept of genetic memory makes no sense whatsoever, there's no way you could have genetic memories of your ancestor beyond the moment he and a woman conceived whatever ancestor he created that is related to you. That means that if he does have consummated romance and you experience it and anything beyond it, then whatever child he created wasn't directly related to you and he'd have to have had another one.

Also, in case you haven't noticed, Altair acts like a total jerk. I'd think most girls would have to be pretty uneducated to go for him (speaking as a girl).

Nazgul2000
12-23-2007, 09:11 AM
OH OH OH!! I remember something. Remember when you take down robert de sable, and some girl is him and not rly him. Then when u tell Al Mualim he's rly surprised and intrigued so he asks: "what do u mean...her??" As soon as i heard that i remembered that informant saying something about that woman...I think its rly connected.

DreamerM
12-23-2007, 03:28 PM
Are you sure you really want to hear about his wife/mate that badly?......

SURE! I'd like to see what kind of woman would catch his attention: would she have to be the soft gentle type to counter-act his attitude, or would it take a real high-flying wildcat to snag our arrogant Eagle right out of mid-air?

Altair acts like a total jerk. I'd think most girls would have to be pretty uneducated to go for him (speaking as a girl).

True....sensible girls. But then, sensible girls didn't really get far in those days: a woman was either a wife, a *****, or a nun. There wasn't much in the way of middle ground.

We don't know ANYTHING about "her" beyond her gender and that Altair has apparently been looking for her/ waiting for news of her. That in and of itself is intriguing enough to warrant a second look, I think.

Talzule
12-24-2007, 04:02 PM
i would agree with dreamerm, that piece of dialog was completely out of place, has to be more to it.

on the female posing as robert de sable, i think she is the ancestor of lucy, hence the reason she is also an assassin. i think the resemblence was pretty close.

DreamerM
12-25-2007, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by Talzule:

on the female posing as robert de sable, i think she is the ancestor of lucy, hence the reason she is also an assassin. i think the resemblence was pretty close.

I doubt it. She doesn't have anything in common with Lucy besides gender, there's really no reason to connect the two, and the woman "Maria" was NOT an assassin, just the opposite in fact.

I think the reason why Altair spared her was pretty plain: she wasn't the first woman he's encountered who passing as a man. His was the shame of a guy who has just fallen for the same trick twice. Maybe the last one was our mystery woman...

Talzule
12-25-2007, 10:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Talzule:

I doubt it. She doesn't have anything in common with Lucy besides gender, there's really no reason to connect the two, and the woman "Maria" was NOT an assassin, just the opposite in fact.

I think the reason why Altair spared her was pretty plain: she wasn't the first woman he's encountered who passing as a man. His was the shame of a guy who has just fallen for the same trick twice. Maybe the last one was our mystery woman... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see what your saying, but they have taken some liberties with history in the game already. My thinking here is that she has become an assassin sympathizer because the person she dedicated loyalty to has actually been killed by another templar "Al Mualim". Perhaps she changes loyalty to the new leader of the assassins "Altair" because he showed her mercy when there was no reason for him to do so, and she realizes that their way to peace may be the better path.

And on a side note: I have seen many people calling the artifact "the piece of eden", is that written somewhere? I took the meaning in the context of the game to be "the peace of eden", you seem pretty knowlagable on this stuff, what's your thoughts?

maddog111
12-25-2007, 01:44 PM
maybe Altair Adopted a son

Tela
12-25-2007, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by maddog111:
maybe Altair Adopted a son

But that wouldn't make them blood related, and, as Desmond is blood related to Altair( Desmond is a descendant), the child would have to be blood related to Altair as well.

DreamerM
12-25-2007, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Talzule:

I see what your saying, but they have taken some liberties with history in the game already. My thinking here is that she has become an assassin sympathizer because the person she dedicated loyalty to has actually been killed by another templar "Al Mualim". Perhaps she changes loyalty to the new leader of the assassins "Altair" because he showed her mercy when there was no reason for him to do so, and she realizes that their way to peace may be the better path.

Well, I suppose there's no hard evidence against this, but there's absolutely nothing to suggest it either.

And there WAS a reason to show her mercy: she was an innocent, she was not his target. If this alone wasn't enough to warrent mercy for her, then there comes the possibility that she's not the first woman Altair has met who was living as a man, and maybe the last one ended up important to him.

What became of Maria I don't know, but her Bio in the guidebook never suggests she's anything but a stalwart supporter of the Templar's cause.

And on a side note: I have seen many people calling the artifact "the piece of eden", is that written somewhere? I took the meaning in the context of the game to be "the peace of eden", you seem pretty knowlagable on this stuff, what's your thoughts?

I think it's probably both. That name is intended to be read both ways: "Piece" as in fraction of or fragment of, and "Peace" as in ant-like drone-like "tranquility" which is the obvious goal of the Templars. Until we see a formal document from Ubi's writers we won't have any way of knowing which is the FORMAL way.

NeoshinobiX
12-25-2007, 08:47 PM
When I heard that line about Adah it made me think about maybe Adah is like an ancestor of lucy.

DreamerM
12-26-2007, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by NeoshinobiX:
When I heard that line about Adah it made me think about maybe Adah is like an ancestor of lucy.

Why? Because they're both female?

DreamerM
12-27-2007, 01:02 AM
I wish we could somehow find out what her real name was...

DreamerM
12-28-2007, 10:32 PM
bump

DreamerM
12-29-2007, 03:37 AM
Sorry about the bump, but I wanted this alive for when I replayed that part.

I agree, I think her name was "Adah" and wherever she went, she "left." Meaning probably under her own steam.

Hm.

CrazyJufo
12-29-2007, 06:42 AM
here's the thing: u know lucy is an assassin who infiltraded the templars and now preteds to work with them, and the girl that replaces robert in some point of the game which you don't kill looks an awfull lot like lucy and also her voice is quite similar.. i read that in other threads, didn't notice it myself. But then maybe there was a feminin assassin or a wife of one of the assassins, in this case maybe altair, who still worked for the assassin's but maybe in another way and that's maybe what the girl has done, maybe altairs, or another assassin's wife or a female assassin went to Al Mualim and got the mission to infiltrate the templars and act like she's working for them. Altair and the other assassin's probably didn't know of this mission so, she probably just dissappeard.. and that's why there looking for her.. I know if it was altairs wife he would've recognized her.. but i'm just sayin.. this is all just an idea.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

spoonaboy
12-29-2007, 11:50 AM

he cut it off so he could use the hidden blade.if you notice when he switches it out it goes through where his finger would of been.or he didnt know that the blade would of come out where his finger was and it cut it off.it wasnt because of merrage.

LaMia831
12-29-2007, 01:56 PM
I don't think Ubisoft would put that line in if it didn't mean anything. It's not like it was just filler. If what they wanted was just something to change up the convos, they could have talked about the weather, Altair's current target, or hell, they could have even talked about how dangerous water is.

Since they know there's going to be at least 3 games, I wouldn't be surprised if they worked in the little detail that could eventually lead to the mother of Altair's kid(s). Lord knows people are reading into every breadcrumb they left in the Animus room, why not sneak something into the convos that can be easily missed?

We're not going to know anything until the next game comes out, but half the fun of sequels is the speculation before it comes out. Ubisoft did a damn good job of confusion the **** out of us. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

spazzoo1025
12-29-2007, 02:03 PM
no.

DreamerM
12-30-2007, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by spoonaboy:
if you notice when he switches it out it goes through where his finger would of been.or he didnt know that the blade would of come out where his finger was and it cut it off.it wasnt because of merrage.

Ubi has said it was an initiation ceremony. By removing the "wedding" finger, it might have meant a symbolic marriage to the clan. Sort of a way of giving the love and devotion you might have given a spouse to the clan instead.

I was wrong on one account though, in this game the Assassins DO have wives and families. Or, at least, the Informants do. They also possess their ring fingers though, so maybe the finger-chopping ceremony and subsequent life of loyalty ONLY to your clan was reserved for Grand Masters.

JaggyNettles
12-30-2007, 08:57 AM
but if it was only reserved for grand masters
then what about maliks brother at the start? he was only a novice and invited by luck to go with them. and HE had the missing finger for the hidden blade. and notice the informers never have weapons on them! so they have no need for missin fingers for hidden blades!

DreamerM
12-30-2007, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by altair1911:
but if it was only reserved for grand masters
then what about maliks brother at the start? he was only a novice and invited by luck to go with them. and HE had the missing finger for the hidden blade. and notice the informers never have weapons on them! so they have no need for missin fingers for hidden blades!

Are you SURE he was missing a finger? Got a screencap?

He was probably invited as a novice to learn from both of the more experienced operatives. Instead the poor guy got to listen to Marik and Altair bicker and then got killed. Tough break.

Kid_Phazon
12-30-2007, 11:54 PM
At least he was honored...

DreamerM
12-31-2007, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Kid_Phazon:
At least he was honored...

In what way?

Kid_Phazon
12-31-2007, 12:22 AM
Well, Malik said that he should be honored to tag along in the mission.

DreamerM
12-31-2007, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by Kid_Phazon:
Well, Malik said that he should be honored to tag along in the mission.

Probably because Malik's brother was much lower on the curreer ladder then Altair and Malik. I doubt he would have been there if he hadn't been Malik's brother. He was probably there to learn from the more experienced Assassins and get ready for the day when he would be one. Never happened though.

DreamerM
01-06-2008, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by LaMia831:
I don't think Ubisoft would put that line in if it didn't mean anything. It's not like it was just filler. If what they wanted was just something to change up the convos, they could have talked about the weather, Altair's current target, or hell, they could have even talked about how dangerous water is.

Since they know there's going to be at least 3 games, I wouldn't be surprised if they worked in the little detail that could eventually lead to the mother of Altair's kid(s). Lord knows people are reading into every breadcrumb they left in the Animus room, why not sneak something into the convos that can be easily missed?

We're not going to know anything until the next game comes out, but half the fun of sequels is the speculation before it comes out. Ubisoft did a damn good job of confusion the **** out of us. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

I fully agree with you.

I'm sad this thread died. I know there's not much to say about Altair's mystery woman other then we don't know much about her, she's only mentioned once and who the heck is she, but it's an INTERESTING tidbit, isn't it?

Alizabeth15
01-07-2008, 04:34 PM
Maybe this Adaa/Adah (whatever) was married to altair and something happened and she left...so he cut his ring finger off vowing to never marry again?? Farfetched but it's an idea....

DreamerM
01-07-2008, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Alizabeth15:
Maybe this Adaa/Adah (whatever) was married to altair and something happened and she left...so he cut his ring finger off vowing to never marry again?? Farfetched but it's an idea....

It's doubtful he'd be looking for her if their last parting was that bitter. Unless he was pulling an Ethan Edwards in "Searchers" and wanted to find her and kill her.

LaMia831
01-07-2008, 05:03 PM
Not sure if this has been brought up as a possibility, but perhaps this Adah and Altair were close while he was just a fledging assassin, and when forced to choose between the two, he chose to be an assassin, so she disappeared.

Or maybe, when he told her about his line of work, she was disgusted and disappeared. Maybe he regrets choosing his work over his love.

I dunno, I'm just throwing out possibilities. Of course, one has to assume that Altair is capable of caring about someone other than himself for these theories to have any weight.

DreamerM
01-07-2008, 08:34 PM
Not sure if this has been brought up as a possibility, but perhaps this Adah and Altair were close while he was just a fledging assassin, and when forced to choose between the two, he chose to be an assassin, so she disappeared.

It's possible. I wouldn't be a big fan of that idea though: one because "childhood friends" don't turn into lovers nearly as often as video games would have you believe, and second because the man choosing his work over his love and the woman subsequently disappearing to stew in her tragedy.

Still, better then accepting second-class status and sticking around to be ignored all the time.

Or maybe, when he told her about his line of work, she was disgusted and disappeared. Maybe he regrets choosing his work over his love.

Well, it's not like telling your loved one you're a hitman... everyone who knows of the Assassins knows who they are, where they live, and what they do and while those details were fuzzy, everyone in Musaf knows, and that's where Altair has lived since he was a "child."

If she knew where he lived, she'd know what he (probably) is. I can't imagine him spending any real amount of time around someone who'd have a problem with that.

Maybe "she" was someone he knew from his early childhood, pre-assassin, though why he sits passively around, doing his Assassin thing and just waiting to "hear of her" is beyond me. Being passive about ANYTHING is not really Altair's cup of tea.

I dunno, I'm just throwing out possibilities. Of course, one has to assume that Altair is capable of caring about someone other than himself for these theories to have any weight.

And I'm just throwing out counter-possibilities as well. Who knows, maybe if we whack our brains together hard enough, we might see a spark of truth.

I for one do think Altair is DEFINITELY capable of caring for others more then himself. He blows his cover again and again to save harassed strangers, and whoever "she" was, I'm sure he did care about her.

She might not be a lover or even "love interest." Maybe she's a sister or other female relative. We don't know. She could be anyone.

LaMia831
01-08-2008, 01:11 PM
She might not be a lover or even "love interest." Maybe she's a sister or other female relative. We don't know. She could be anyone.

Valid point. One just assumes it's a girlfriend type person, since we know he fathers at least one child after the events in the game. I would also be interested as to what type of woman mothered his kids. If it's just one of the women in the Assassin's harem, not so much, but if it's someone of his own choosing, I'd think she'd be pretty snarky herself to put up with Altair's arrogance.

When you look at Altair's past, we don't know much. I've read that his mother was Christian, and his father Muslim. That's all we really know. Did his parents die, abandon him, did he run away from his family to become an assassin? Who the hell knows? Of course, a game like this will leave us with more questions than answers. The safest bet I can make is this "Adah" has some significance Altair's life. Whether she's a long lost sister, or his baby mama, time will tell.

(Would a character bio be so hard to give out?! Seriously!)

DreamerM
01-09-2008, 01:21 PM

Valid point. One just assumes it's a girlfriend type person, since we know he fathers at least one child after the events in the game. I would also be interested as to what type of woman mothered his kids. If it's just one of the women in the Assassin's harem, not so much, but if it's someone of his own choosing, I'd think she'd be pretty snarky herself to put up with Altair's arrogance.

When you look at Altair's past, we don't know much. I've read that his mother was Christian, and his father Muslim. That's all we really know. Did his parents die, abandon him, did he run away from his family to become an assassin? Who the hell knows? Of course, a game like this will leave us with more questions than answers. The safest bet I can make is this "Adah" has some significance Altair's life. Whether she's a long lost sister, or his baby mama, time will tell.

(Would a character bio be so hard to give out?! Seriously!)

Altair's chosen woman MIGHT be snarky, strong-willed, quick and dashing enough to snag our Eagle out of mid-air. OR she might be Peace on Earth, a gentle, steady counterpoint to his unpredictable ferocity.

And hey, maybe it's good we get as little information as we did. We're interested (at least, I am) and it goes to prove those people who think Altair has nowhere else he can go with his story are completely and utterly WRONG.

strangera
04-26-2008, 01:09 PM
Here is my small video called - Adah, Adah who the hell is Adah? :d http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/208869.html

The question remains!

Crash_Plague
04-26-2008, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by strangera:
Here is my small video called - Adah, Adah who the hell is Adah? :d http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/208869.html

The question remains!

Reviving old thread = fail

and reminding me of Morgan http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

also = fail

welcome to the forums!!!