PDA

View Full Version : Here is my Secret

the_atm
06-17-2011, 01:43 PM
Ok First off i love Ubisoft and Assasisn's creed.

Seconldy. to my friends and school mates i am known as the Assassin's creed Expert, and i'm known as to be Obbsessed with Assassins creed. but here's the secret.

I'm not. I love Assassin's creed yes, I'm a self proclaimed expert, but i do not play every day. I actuly hate the Multiplayer.

I've replayed RDR about 5 times, Unchated 2 about 4 times, and Infamous 1 about 3 times, all the assass's creed i have beet twice. for some reason it seems that Ubisoft just puts a great effort into the story, but no after thought, and sadly there is no replay value in the story :'(

I will always but Assassin's creed, I own a T-shirt of assasisns creed, but sadly it's not my favroite game.

So what's the point of this Thread? it's to come up with things that would make the game better in our opions.

I think that if they were to add something to do Such as doing "bounty's" like in RDR would be sweet, it would add a bit of fun into the open world ness because right now all you can do is collect flags, tresurares, feathers, run, and kill guards. not much to do.

That's myn and i did not spell the plural of Treasure right. so what are you thoughts for making Assassin's creed have more replay?

I'm not a Troll

RH3SUS
06-17-2011, 01:48 PM
So what's the point of this Thread? it's to come up with things that would make the game better in our opions.

So... What's the point of this thread?
There are plenty where ppl are discussing that.

ShaneO7K
06-17-2011, 01:54 PM
http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/1/a/1a779_ORIG-cool_story_bro9.jpg

Dralight
06-17-2011, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by dead_gunner187:
http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/1/a/1a779_ORIG-cool_story_bro9.jpg

LOL, +1 internets to you sir.

NORTHBOERN1
06-17-2011, 03:01 PM
I think the games are what you make of them. A little imagination goes a long way to bring elements into the game play that wasn't there before...Except in the case of AC1....I probably won't replay that AC game (of course i will though http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif I'm an AC addict! ).

Blind2Society
06-17-2011, 07:23 PM
I've played all the same games as you, as many times as you if not more as well as many other games. I was surprised to see that Fallout 3 and New vegas were not on your list. You should give them a try if you haven't already.

Conniving_Eagle
06-17-2011, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by livfreorletmedi:

Seconldy. to my friends and school mates i am known as the Assassin's creed Expert, and i'm known as to be Obbsessed with Assassins creed. but here's the secret.

I'm not. I love Assassin's creed yes, I'm a self proclaimed expert, but i do not play every day. I actuly hate the Multiplayer.

I've replayed RDR about 5 times, Unchated 2 about 4 times, and Infamous 1 about 3 times, all the assass's creed i have beet twice. for some reason it seems that Ubisoft just puts a great effort into the story, but no after thought, and sadly there is no replay value in the story :'(

I will always but Assassin's creed, I own a T-shirt of assasisns creed, but sadly it's not my favroite game.

I think that if they were to add something to do Such as doing "bounty's" like in RDR would be sweet, it would add a bit of fun into the open world ness because right now all you can do is collect flags, tresurares, feathers, run, and kill guards. not much to do.

That's myn and i did not spell the plural of Treasure right. so what are you thoughts for making Assassin's creed have more replay?

I'm not a Troll

My Thread's been doing that for almost 3 weeks, cheif.

sassinscreed
06-18-2011, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by livfreorletmedi:

I'm not a Troll

omg i think you should get banned from this forum if assassins creed isn't your favourite game
and it must be terrible to live in such lie that you are ac expert and you aren't really ac expert

thanks for sharing

Black_Widow9
06-18-2011, 02:13 PM
Please post in one of the Feedback threads for your suggestions to improve the game.
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>