PDA

View Full Version : An Assassin's Creed for PS Vita?

Cpt_Yanni
06-11-2011, 11:55 AM
Well, almost everyone should have heard about the fabulous graphics of the PlayStation Vita. Now I was wondering how an Assassin's Creed on PS Vita would look like and about what the story would be. Maybe they could do the development together with the version for the WiiU. Your opinions; would you like to see an Assassin's Creed on the PS Vita?

reini03
06-11-2011, 11:58 AM
Since I'm not intending to buy the PSVita nor any other portable gaming console, I don't really care. I don't mind if it's another game similar to Bloodlines, however.

RzaRecta357
06-11-2011, 12:03 PM
If it was a full fledged game based on Daniel i'd buy a vita just for that.

lukaszep
06-11-2011, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
If it was a full fledged game based on Daniel i'd buy a vita just for that.

Me too. No joke.

Cpt_Yanni
06-11-2011, 12:09 PM
Daniel?

kriegerdesgottes
06-11-2011, 12:13 PM
I would be surprised if Ubisoft wasn't already planning on putting AC on the vita and since I will def be getting one as soon as it comes out/I can afford it, I will def buy an AC game for the Vita. I just hope it is way better than Bloodlines which let's face it, wasn't that good.

RzaRecta357
06-11-2011, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Cpt_Yanni:
Daniel?

Daniel Cross, star of the fall.

SPOILERS for the fall.

<span class="ev_code_WHITE"> You know? The guy who pretty much causes the downfall of the assassin order in 2000-2001.</span>

SleezeRocker
06-11-2011, 03:34 PM
I wouldn't mind of they put in an AC game or two for the PSV. I think thye can even put in AC-ACB on PSV but that's wishful thinking.

But aither way, I may end up getting a PSV since for the price, if offers so much more than a 3DS.

Cpt_Yanni
06-11-2011, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cpt_Yanni:
Daniel?

Daniel Cross, star of the fall.

SPOILERS for the fall.

<span class="ev_code_WHITE"> You know? The guy who pretty much causes the downfall of the assassin order in 2000-2001.</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for sorting out http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif. Btw; I'm getting Vita too and I would be thrilled to see an Assassin's Creed on it!

MikeHU4Life
07-07-2011, 08:32 AM
Or at the very least they could make it like the game Ruin showed at E3 where you save the game to the cloud and you can pick up where you left off on both PS3 and Vita

Cpt_Yanni
07-07-2011, 09:32 AM
Let's keep our fingers crossed that Ubisoft announces something about Assassin's Creed and PlayStation Vita at Comic Con or GamesCom.

Azugo
07-08-2011, 10:23 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if they ported AC1 over to the Vita... And then a few more years down the track, AC2, then ACB.

kriegerdesgottes
07-08-2011, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Azugo:
I wouldn't be surprised if they ported AC1 over to the Vita... And then a few more years down the track, AC2, then ACB.

I don't think the Vita could quite handle AC2 or ACB graphics but if Bloodlines was ported over to the vita it would be a whole lot more tolerable with two analog sticks.

ace3001
07-08-2011, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Azugo:

I don't think the Vita could quite handle AC2 or ACB graphics but if Bloodlines was ported over to the vita it would be a whole lot more tolerable with two analog sticks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>It'll have to be a remake. A port will be truly horrendous. Mind you, I liked that game, unlike most people. But the graphics in it, and the small environments would be doing a great disservice to the Vita, which is quite close to the PS3 in terms of power. I'm sure it can handle a slightly graphically watered down version of AC2 or ACB pretty well.