PDA

View Full Version : FMB malfunction?

Slick750
11-25-2004, 07:42 PM
Ever since patch 3.01m the mission builder acts like its frozen, I can choose a map and zoom/unzoom but nothing else...can't choose any objets, the mouse works I can exit or select missions. I already had to modify the config the get the ESC key and a mouse problem fixed, I gotta get the FMB working, its killing me. Anybody know what causing this?

Slick750
11-25-2004, 07:42 PM
Ever since patch 3.01m the mission builder acts like its frozen, I can choose a map and zoom/unzoom but nothing else...can't choose any objets, the mouse works I can exit or select missions. I already had to modify the config the get the ESC key and a mouse problem fixed, I gotta get the FMB working, its killing me. Anybody know what causing this?

Weather_Man
11-25-2004, 10:25 PM
No idea what caused it. The only solution I can think of to fix it is to reinstall the game. Oh, and possibly download the patch again in case it was corrupt.

Slick750
11-26-2004, 07:26 PM
I tried reinstalling it, new download too...no go. I'll try different drivers, its the only other thing that varied on my PC besides the patch in the last weeks. The new flak options are of big interest, can't wait to find the problem.

*nice site weather_man