PDA

View Full Version : European Flight Sim Show...

XyZspineZyX
09-17-2003, 07:13 PM
Hi,

Just thought I'd let anyone interested know that I spoke to Carol (RC Simulations) today and also received the e-mail pasted below. Carol seemed fairly optimistic that the show will still take place and not too far from the Motorcycle Museum. So keep those fingers crossed!

M.

Bob and Carol Sidwick of R.C Simulations were shocked by the news of the destruction of the National Motorcycle Museum by fire on Tuesday 16th September. The National Motorcycle Museum at Birmingham UK held a collection of irreplaceable vintage British Motorcycles, most of which appear to have been destroyed. This represents a loss not only to the museum but also to the nation, our hearts go out to the staff and trustees of the museum.

Fortunately there was no loss of life and for this we are grateful, it could have been so much worse.

Obviously the European Flight Simulation Show cannot now take place at this venue. Over the next few days we will investigate what options are available to us. When we have discussed these with the various parties involved, we will make a further statement.

XyZspineZyX
09-17-2003, 07:13 PM
Hi,

Just thought I'd let anyone interested know that I spoke to Carol (RC Simulations) today and also received the e-mail pasted below. Carol seemed fairly optimistic that the show will still take place and not too far from the Motorcycle Museum. So keep those fingers crossed!

M.

Bob and Carol Sidwick of R.C Simulations were shocked by the news of the destruction of the National Motorcycle Museum by fire on Tuesday 16th September. The National Motorcycle Museum at Birmingham UK held a collection of irreplaceable vintage British Motorcycles, most of which appear to have been destroyed. This represents a loss not only to the museum but also to the nation, our hearts go out to the staff and trustees of the museum.

Fortunately there was no loss of life and for this we are grateful, it could have been so much worse.

Obviously the European Flight Simulation Show cannot now take place at this venue. Over the next few days we will investigate what options are available to us. When we have discussed these with the various parties involved, we will make a further statement.