PDA

View Full Version : Cant find some aircraft?

Clannsman
02-04-2007, 04:52 PM
Hi,
on looking at the PDF file of flyable aircraft in 1946,there seems to be alot of aircraft listed that i cant find to fly in the dynamic campaigns!
The Tempest is one,the warhawk is another...even in the "View objects" there are aircraft shown like the Bristol Blenhiem which i cant seem to find at the start of a campaign!!

Any help please.

Ps.What are 'armour cowls'? and is it advisable to throttle back and raise flaps to gain a tighter turn?

Thanks.

Clannsman
02-04-2007, 04:52 PM
Hi,
on looking at the PDF file of flyable aircraft in 1946,there seems to be alot of aircraft listed that i cant find to fly in the dynamic campaigns!
The Tempest is one,the warhawk is another...even in the "View objects" there are aircraft shown like the Bristol Blenhiem which i cant seem to find at the start of a campaign!!

Any help please.

Ps.What are 'armour cowls'? and is it advisable to throttle back and raise flaps to gain a tighter turn?

Thanks.

FritzGryphon
02-04-2007, 05:03 PM
The dynamic campaigns don't have every airplane available. Also, about half of the planes in the game are for AI only, Blenheim being one.

Armor cowls mean cowl flaps or radiator flaps (in the IL-2 these are armored).

For tight turning, use full power so you don't slow down too much and stall (adequate speed helps turning). Flaps are effective at reducing the radius of your turn, but may not necessarily make you turn more rapidly.