PDA

View Full Version : SHOULD I BUY OR WAIT FOR AC

frostquake
12-06-2007, 03:06 AM
I have 360 and PS3 but now with all the glitches I am reserved about buying it.

death_zone
12-06-2007, 03:20 AM
I would suggest you get the 360 version...I don't think so there's much could be done in fixing the bugs...coz the bugs in the game can't seem to be fix as it needs to be redeveloped...do you have a PC? If your PC is high end..i suggest you cancel your order and buy the PC version instead,if not..yes you should just buy the 360 version if you wanna play it...

Anubis14_360
12-06-2007, 03:41 AM
360 and get the new updates as they come along

Gypsy816
12-06-2007, 09:23 PM
Honestly, whichever you prefer. I mean, updates will come for both systems.

stix489
12-06-2007, 09:31 PM
WOW...Gypsy's on a posting spree! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

frostquake
12-07-2007, 03:02 AM
Just curious..since I have never paid any attention to ubi's patching record. I have gone through the forum and looks like ubi has a pretty bad record of patching broken games..like they don't or hardly do. Any thoughts on that. I really don't mind buying a game with a few bugs, if they really are going to patch and not just say they are.

PaleProphet
12-07-2007, 03:16 AM
buy the 360 version
people are having less problems with this version of the game

reading the posts you'll see people say that they didn't have any problems with their 360 copy
not all people though

the 360 also has the achievements to get
with gives more incentive to play the game more thoroughly
i don't think the PS3 does

death_zone
12-07-2007, 05:25 AM
Originally posted by frostquake:
Just curious..since I have never paid any attention to ubi's patching record. I have gone through the forum and looks like ubi has a pretty bad record of patching broken games..like they don't or hardly do. Any thoughts on that. I really don't mind buying a game with a few bugs, if they really are going to patch and not just say they are.

Hmm..i think the problem is usually within the Multiplayer Sections...But for me...I never had any Technical problems with ubisoft games before..Not even on the PC version...maybe it's because i only play the Single Player Mode...