PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell: Double Agent (PS3) Tech Issues

Jay24681012
06-22-2010, 08:42 AM
Hi,

Has anyone other than me been playing Splinter Cell: Double Agent on PS3 now for more than 2 years and realised that there has been fewer than 2 patches for multiplayer and they have not fixed some of the most common bugs and glitches.

I am writing this post now rather than 2 years ago when I saw the first few problems with the game becuase recently I have had a 'worse than normal' issue with the game.

Whenever I try to acess multiplayer I am greeted with the notification 'an error occured when signing in, press X to continue' even though I am perfectly stable in regards to internet, ISP, router and firewalls and I am even currently signed into the PSN, to me this suggests yet again Ubisoft have observed the low number of gamers still currently playing SC: DA and have basically disregarded the game's online functionalities.

If anyone else is experiencing a similar problem please do post it as I have not yet recieved a solution to my problem even though I did post a question on the very poorly set out Support Centre.

Perhaps I am being impatient but many other users of SC: DA including myself have been experiencing multiplayer issues in the game for well over 2 years and to be quite frank, I'm completely sick of it.

assassian30
08-01-2010, 11:47 AM
i am having the same exact issuses...i got this game near the end of july. the multiplayer was flawless for the first 2 days i had it but now i get the same error...i am getting really mad and they need to fix this NOW i know PLENTY of pepole that play this and are having the same problems.

wattto
08-01-2010, 01:12 PM
I have been reporting this game for problems all the time and they decided to finally fix the leaderboards but now the server has been down for about 5 days and nothing has been done about it.