PDA

View Full Version : here we go

AFJ_Locust
10-20-2005, 08:47 PM
Why are the ac so bouncy now Is this realistic also ?

Cossack13
10-20-2005, 08:50 PM
Bouncy but torque seems to have vanished and certain planes don't bleed E.

A big step backwards.

WTE_Grendal
10-20-2005, 08:55 PM
Well, the planes I have flown so far have not been bouncy. 109's, FW's and KI.

AFJ_Locust
10-20-2005, 09:07 PM
The rudder

Im not sure if it is realistic or not but it seems to Osilate and swing around much too wildly

GoToAway
10-20-2005, 09:13 PM
Why are you complaining? You should be thrilled that it has taken a step back away from realism in the torque department. Now you can "play" again.

AFJ_Locust
10-20-2005, 09:37 PM
GoToAway Posted Thu October 20 2005 20:13
Why are you complaining? You should be thrilled that it has taken a step back away from realism in the torque department. Now you can "play" again.

===============================================

O stuff it would ya!

I been flying this stupid sim since it was released

Im not complaining A-hat Im asking questions, learn the differance

On a side note, Ive been tweeking & tweeking for 6 hour's trying to find a decent stick settings within the sim, seems it just will not go low enough http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

Id take 401 back in a heartbeat compared to this..... ???

Personaly Im starting to feal like we are Olegs personal ginie pigs & hes experimenting for BOB using this Sim and the community as a test bed.

O well Im off to test a few hundred more stick settings maybe Ill try 0 0 0 0 0 1 2 3 4 5 http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Cossack13
10-20-2005, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by GoToAway:
Because the move was a bad one and the fun is diminished.

I realize that some folks who couldn't think through the problem will like this better, but Oleg's playing to the lowest common denominator.

AFJ_Locust
10-20-2005, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Cossack13:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GoToAway:
Because the move was a bad one and the fun is diminished.

I realize that some folks who couldn't think through the problem will like this better, but Oleg's playing to the lowest common denominator. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Cossack

I think he was talkin to me mate

I had complained about some issues in the past

Im not trying to ***** or cry or whine I just asking questions, maybe I installed a bad patch?

cuz something seems so very wrong, In my wildest dreams the ac would never fly like this

Im gona reinstall Fresh and then patch

BBL

Jumoschwanz
10-20-2005, 10:28 PM
No, here you go!

Anyway, something must be up. Everything is rock solid for me. I don't even notice any difference from 4.01 anymore, very little adjustment. It seems like a small minority that are having problems. You should all get together and list your system specs and hardware you use for the sim and see if there is a common denominator.
Since day one in this sim I have used the MS precision2 stick installed default! I have never altered the curves for it at all since I bought it late in 2001! Same goes for the ch usb pedals I have. I never screw with the factory settings.

This has always worked like a charm for me. aNd 4.02 didn't do a da mn thing to change it.

Do a clean install like you said and get tha patch right from Ubi if you can instead of a mirror, or make it a dead-reputable mirror. If that doesn't fix it then it has to be a hardware or driver issue. Maybe an OS issue? I run Windows 2000, so I don't have to put up with all the winxp bull s hit.Good luck,

Jumoschwanz

Te_Vigo
10-20-2005, 10:54 PM
Yeah, I find the same Locust

Though I wouldn't say "bouncy", I would say or it seems to me at least, twitchy.

maybe it's just what seems to be a lack of "weight', I dunno

AFJ_Locust
10-20-2005, 11:36 PM
ya twitchy as heck & bouncy

hamselv2
10-21-2005, 12:16 AM
No need to start a new thread:

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/23110283/m/2511054863/p/1

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/23110283/m/2851086863/p/1