PDA

View Full Version : Auger's official "Skin me a ZERO" Contest! Prizes!

Amon26
03-27-2005, 06:48 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/amon25/auger_contest.gif

Not like you hadn't expected it. But it seems Auger has run out of Zeroes to run into the ground. This is, indeed a serrious problem

I need YOU skinners (and non-skinners, hell give it a go) to create an A6M5 Zero skin that would look like something The most terribly demented pilot in all history would pilot.

You can take it from whatever perspective you want. Whether you'd imagine he'd paint his name across the wings, have mysterious blood-stains on the propeller blades, have substantial sections of the plane wrapped in duct tape, whatever! I want you to go utterley nuts and suprise me.

PRIZES: The winner of the contest will get:

*His/her skin featured in the comic

*A signed, High-quality copy of issues 1 and 2 and any other cool stuff I have laying around. (i'll need a mailing address for this tho)

*A custom designed signature to show your friends and/or neighbor's dog

RULES

*Must be a skin for an A6M5 Zero

*Must be completed by April 20th

*Must be mailed to Braden@net-link.net Name the attatchment "Auger_Contest.Zip"

Just as a disclaimer, even though this comic was inspired by IL2/PF and is hosted by Airwarfare, neither of them are responsible for this. All questions/hate-mail should be sent straight to me regarding it.

Okay! I think that's about it. Jump the shark people!

Amon26
03-27-2005, 06:48 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/amon25/auger_contest.gif

Not like you hadn't expected it. But it seems Auger has run out of Zeroes to run into the ground. This is, indeed a serrious problem

I need YOU skinners (and non-skinners, hell give it a go) to create an A6M5 Zero skin that would look like something The most terribly demented pilot in all history would pilot.

You can take it from whatever perspective you want. Whether you'd imagine he'd paint his name across the wings, have mysterious blood-stains on the propeller blades, have substantial sections of the plane wrapped in duct tape, whatever! I want you to go utterley nuts and suprise me.

PRIZES: The winner of the contest will get:

*His/her skin featured in the comic

*A signed, High-quality copy of issues 1 and 2 and any other cool stuff I have laying around. (i'll need a mailing address for this tho)

*A custom designed signature to show your friends and/or neighbor's dog

RULES

*Must be a skin for an A6M5 Zero

*Must be completed by April 20th

*Must be mailed to Braden@net-link.net Name the attatchment "Auger_Contest.Zip"

Just as a disclaimer, even though this comic was inspired by IL2/PF and is hosted by Airwarfare, neither of them are responsible for this. All questions/hate-mail should be sent straight to me regarding it.

Okay! I think that's about it. Jump the shark people!

VW-IceFire
03-27-2005, 07:17 PM
Anything else? I might try and submit one just for kicks. I don't really skin aircraft but I could do it...if I wasn't so danged busy!

Amon26
03-27-2005, 07:26 PM
nop that should be it. go for it! I encourage people to also feel free posting previews of their skins if they dont mind showing to one another.

p1ngu666
03-27-2005, 10:11 PM
im tempted http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif