PDA

View Full Version : ACR : Mercenaries guild challenge : how to get 5 killstreaks 10 times

KaragaAlen
11-18-2011, 04:59 PM
hey everybody,

so i have completed 100% full sync EXEPT one little thing, and that is in the guild challenge for mercenaries and that is to get a 5 killstreak 10 times, and all enemies that are left is the janissaries and i dont know how to do,

have anyone done this AFTER the game ending?

does it work to replay missions? wich mission is best matching?

janissaries tactics?

PLEASE HELP ME

LightRey
11-18-2011, 05:09 PM
Load a memory from earlier on in the game, don't start it and instead free roam. There won't be many Janissaries.

KaragaAlen
11-18-2011, 06:29 PM
thank you so mutch , got it right away many thanks

LightRey
11-18-2011, 06:32 PM
Happy to help. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

bishopwacker
11-19-2011, 07:29 AM
damn I'm the same 100% sync every mission and additional memories only have 2 thieves guild challenges and 2 mercenary missions and I still run into the janissary guards every sequence.

Is it because I have the 2 best armour peice's master assassin and Ishak Pasha's armours and can I remove both to get this done? any help would be great.

LightRey
11-19-2011, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by bishopwacker:
damn I'm the same 100% sync every mission and additional memories only have 2 thieves guild challenges and 2 mercenary missions and I still run into the janissary guards every sequence.

Is it because I have the 2 best armour peice's master assassin and Ishak Pasha's armours and can I remove both to get this done? any help would be great.
You should load a story mission from a relatively early sequence. Sequence 4 or 5 will probably do. Then, instead of starting the memory, just free roam.