PDA

View Full Version : quick question about face-off

darklife5000
02-14-2010, 07:29 PM
hey this can be locked after i get the ansewr but on face-off can it bw played local splitscreen or i have to play someone online?

R0NI_S
02-14-2010, 07:34 PM
I think it can. The Dev Q&A might help you with this. I'm pretty sure there is a question about this there.

EDIT:

Yeah, there is

* Will the co-op mode support split-screen play?
Yes, you can play both the Prologue and Deniable Ops modes in split-screen and system link on the X360.

Got curious myself. There ya go

Face Off is part of Deniable Ops

darklife5000
02-14-2010, 07:53 PM
ya thats where i read it at first and i was thinking about it.ok thanks alot

DeafAtheist
02-14-2010, 08:13 PM
System Link is having 2 Xboxes linked to the same network right? So that must mean 2 people can't play together on the same system using 2 controllers, they'd have to be on 2 different Xboxes?

Aveelo
02-14-2010, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by DeafAtheist:
System Link is having 2 Xboxes linked to the same network right? So that must mean 2 people can't play together on the same system using 2 controllers, they'd have to be on 2 different Xboxes?

split-screen = 2 Ppl On Same Xbox 360 http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

DeafAtheist
02-15-2010, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Aveelo:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeafAtheist:

split-screen = 2 Ppl On Same Xbox 360 http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're right... I missed that. Wasn't thinking straight.

Sypron
02-15-2010, 05:49 AM
But isn't Face-off the game mode where you have to kill each other? Would that even work split screen? Just think about the screen cheating.

For all the other game modes though, excellent that they're supporting split-screen.

R0NI_S
02-15-2010, 06:42 AM
Play with a good sport friend. Or use a blanket to divide the screen. The possibilities are endless.