PDA

View Full Version : OT: I love Cheeseburgers



roybaty
02-01-2008, 09:49 AM
But not this:

http://www.trekking-mahlzeiten.de/trekking-mahlzeiten-o...n_der_Dose_4641.html (http://www.trekking-mahlzeiten.de/trekking-mahlzeiten-online-shop/produkte/Zwischenmahlzeiten_507/Cheeseburger_in_der_Dose_4641.html)

And the review (yes some one ate one and documented the ordeal):

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=...037869#post339037869 (http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&postid=339037869#post339037869)

R_Target
02-01-2008, 09:56 AM
Disgusting.

roybaty
02-01-2008, 10:35 AM
This says it all http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif :

http://img.waffleimages.com/8bf47123a674560f5c14e911592cf3e6efc93af8/DSC08378_b.JPG

Urufu_Shinjiro
02-01-2008, 10:40 AM
http://www.spectrecollie.com/wp-content/uploads/photos/hamburglar.jpg <---He likes cheeseburgers too.....

Pirschjaeger
02-01-2008, 10:47 AM
When I was a kid one my buddies and I loved to is hike to a lake a have a BBQ. Of course, hamburgers were on the menu.

I just can't imagine replacing a BBQed hamburger for a "canned" burger.

If god existed, this sort of blasphemy wouldn't happen. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

Fritz

stalkervision
02-01-2008, 10:50 AM
Maybe this. They say they look bad but taste really good.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

http://steamcheeseburgerchest.com/index.html

roybaty
02-01-2008, 11:02 AM
A sales guy where I work goes to Germany for conferences 1-2 times a year, I think I'll have him retrieve one for examination http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Breeze147
02-01-2008, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by roybaty:
But not this:

http://www.trekking-mahlzeiten.de/trekking-mahlzeiten-o...n_der_Dose_4641.html (http://www.trekking-mahlzeiten.de/trekking-mahlzeiten-online-shop/produkte/Zwischenmahlzeiten_507/Cheeseburger_in_der_Dose_4641.html)

And the review (yes some one ate one and documented the ordeal):

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=...037869#post339037869 (http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&postid=339037869#post339037869)

REPOST!!!REPOST!!!REPOST!!!

Pirschjaeger
02-01-2008, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by roybaty:
A sales guy where I work goes to Germany for conferences 1-2 times a year, I think I'll have him retrieve one for examination http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Finally, a selfless guinae pig.

We support(emotionally) you bro. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Fritz

SlickStick
02-01-2008, 12:40 PM
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/1600/friezwithdatea1.jpg

Waldo.Pepper
02-01-2008, 01:32 PM
My wife and I have been LOL about this and the expressions of the complete HERO!!! who ate it!

Also don't miss this this on page 5 of the thread! Holy!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/WaldoPepper/satire/ExhaustBurger.jpg

han freak solo
02-01-2008, 01:37 PM
When I was younger and took camping trips, I usually only had enough money to buy Schaeffer beer and some cans of potted meat to last a whole weekend.

I'd have loved to have a burger in a can back then. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gif

MEGILE
02-01-2008, 01:45 PM
I love Cheerleaders

DuxCorvan
02-01-2008, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Megile:
I love Cheerleaders

Are there Cheerburgers? And Cheeseleaders? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

roybaty
02-01-2008, 01:55 PM
I think I would take potted meat over this, seriously...maybe even dogfood...or catfood.

The soggy gooey texture of the bun must be awful.

But the reviewer actually was a bit positive:

"I'm not sick and I say I would eat this thing again if it weren't so expensive.
And I relly must say that this propably is faaaar better when you're many kilometers away from civilization on top of some mountain and you can whip out a cheeseburger with nearly the same quality as a McDonald's cheeseburger while your friend eats dry bread or power bars."


Originally posted by han freak solo:
When I was younger and took camping trips, I usually only had enough money to buy Schaeffer beer and some cans of potted meat to last a whole weekend.

I'd have loved to have a burger in a can back then. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gif

DrHerb
02-01-2008, 02:11 PM
I love cheerleader's cans http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

I_KG100_Prien
02-01-2008, 02:37 PM
Know what I love?

Hot dogs. If I were a hot dog, I'd eat myself.. Wouldn't you?

roybaty
02-01-2008, 02:43 PM
Stop hijacking this OT post dammit, the topic is canned cheeseburgers!!!

Lets stick with the program people!

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

(for those who think I'm serious...uhmmm...no http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif )

I_KG100_Prien
02-01-2008, 02:55 PM
http://www.***ung.net/images/4854/ayb_calvin_and_hobbes.jpg

DuxCorvan
02-01-2008, 04:55 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

SlowBurn68
02-01-2008, 05:33 PM
Well some dude bought one, ate it, and posted about it:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=...037869#post339037869 (http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&postid=339037869#post339037869)

Pirschjaeger
02-01-2008, 05:44 PM
I had sort of expected it to be like a McDonald's burger. It even looks like one. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

But wouldn't it be cheaper to put it in a vacuum sealed pack? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Fritz

Messaschnitzel
02-01-2008, 08:27 PM
I don't know if I would care for these, although I could probably put what I didn't eat to a better use.

1) Place the remainder of the burger in a paper bag.

2) Place it upon someone's doorstep.

3) light the bag on fire.

4) ring the doorbell and run.

5) Laugh when the unsuspecting person stomps on the bag to put the fire out.

Heh!

roybaty
02-01-2008, 08:41 PM
I acquiesce to the insanity around me. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

qlc1
02-01-2008, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Waldo.Pepper:
My wife and I have been LOL about this and the expressions of the complete HERO!!! who ate it!

Also don't miss this this on page 5 of the thread! Holy!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/WaldoPepper/satire/ExhaustBurger.jpg
thats a really good idea.
i used to, and still do sometimes on long drives,cook meat wrapped in foil tied with wire to the top of my air filter housing.works really good.a few vegies in there as well and your eating well,without having to stop for any amount of time.a frying pan in the pilbara sun for an hour does wonders for eggs as well.

mortoma
02-01-2008, 08:45 PM
The inventors of the Me-262 bring us this?? Nuff said.....

roybaty
02-01-2008, 09:08 PM
Now only if I could get Wendy's to install a pneumatic tube to my office.

Hey, it's only 3 miles away dammit!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif