PDA

View Full Version : Torpedo planes

Falcon8605
10-22-2004, 08:44 PM
I was wondering why there are no torpedo planes flyable? Is there going to be a patch soon where they will be flyable? And I also want to know how you taxi on the carrier deck. I tried to turn 360 degrees and to taxi to the end of hte carrier deck but it won't let me. I don't have my tail wheel locked, tail hook is up, chocks are out of the way, it is making me frustrated! Please help me on this. I' m just curious that's all. S! Falcon out.

Falcon8605
10-22-2004, 08:44 PM
I was wondering why there are no torpedo planes flyable? Is there going to be a patch soon where they will be flyable? And I also want to know how you taxi on the carrier deck. I tried to turn 360 degrees and to taxi to the end of hte carrier deck but it won't let me. I don't have my tail wheel locked, tail hook is up, chocks are out of the way, it is making me frustrated! Please help me on this. I' m just curious that's all. S! Falcon out.

Chuck_Older
10-22-2004, 08:47 PM
Well, the Beau can carry torps, right?

But you are right, no Kate or Avenger isn't good

Snootles
10-22-2004, 10:52 PM
I am pretty sure a flyable Avenger is in the works. "Kate" maybe. Then what we need is a "Jill". The Devastator would be nice, but I don't know if it will happen.