PDA

View Full Version : OMG this is terrible...

zardozid
04-14-2008, 01:21 AM
8 teenagers video tapped themselfs beating a 16 year old girl so they could post it on "MySpace"...

How messed up is this? Not only is this brutal, its stupid...where are the morels, what is happening with kids today?

News clip here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy-LEnWg-3Q) on YouTube...

The news commentator asked the lawyer how she would present the case if she was defending one of the offenders, and then he chastises the lawyer for having a different view from his own...as if the story wasn't loaded with enough emotion, the commentator has to create more...

p.s. I saw this over at "WW2aircraft.net"...

If anyone wants to see the whole video clip (judge for yourself how brutal it REALLY is or is it just hype?) here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkeawhiMqME&feature=related) it is. I gotta warn you it's real...

Cajun76
04-14-2008, 01:35 AM
Been in the news for several days to a week.

Even "Dr" Phil is getting involved...

Teenage girls can be the worst.....

That poor girl is probably traumatized for life.

zardozid
04-14-2008, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by Cajun76:
Been in the news for several days to a week.

Even "Dr" Phil is getting involved...

Teenage girls can be the worst.....

That poor girl is probably traumatized for life.

I have been ignoring the news for a few months now, ...which is contrary to my usual behavior. I subscribe to on-line editions of a few different news papers, but I have not been reading them...the news has been making me sick.

skarden
04-14-2008, 03:30 AM
ya know i just turned 30 and i think I'm gettin cynical in my old(er) age but i would tie each one of those teenage's up to chairs and give the 16 yeah old a good piece of bamboo and give her 30 mins alone with them.

is it the right thing to do?god no! but it seems(feels?) like justice to me. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

this is why I also dont watch the new hardly anymore.I'll watch once a week just to check where not headed into WW3 and even thats getting to much to be honest. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Airmail109
04-14-2008, 04:07 AM
I don't watch the news anymore either for reasons others have said.

Those girls should be sterilized. Same goes to any men who do that sort of thing. I hope however the judge is just as harsh sentencing those girls as he would be to men. Abduction, Assault and Conspiracy to either carries a good a hefty time in prison.

They should be put into stocks, and then publicly beaten so they know what It feels like to be defenseless. Blah blah blah human rights, whats sad is todays media wont even blame the teens. "It was video games, violent films, drugs, the internet, caffeine, it was the parents". Some people are just poor excuses for human beings. They took all of her self respect and dignity with that video, and whats worse it will probably be on the internet forever.

Eye for an eye, you can't understand what you've done to someone until its been done to you.

zardozid
04-14-2008, 05:28 AM
This story could have been even more tragic...they might have been carried away and killed the girl (if even, by accident).

x6BL_Brando
04-14-2008, 06:33 AM
I kinda liked this over-long and rambling response here - tough talk (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zd_cjXwIlI&watch_response)

However bizarre he appears, the guy makes several pertinent points.

1. This is nothing new. Apart from the group's stupidity in taping their actions and publishing them on the Internet, d'oh!
Try reading the account of Flashman's bullying deeds at Rugby school in the 1800's, noting Tom Brown's subsequent actions and the response of the Headmaster. Tom Brown's Schooldays is fiction of course, but based in fact.

2. This is the result of an excessively litigious society, and a deliberate twisting of the Human Rights Act,by lawyers, for profit. They are the original 'criminals' in this, finding ways to bend a humane piece of legislation to serve their own ends, namely fiscal rewards from defending cases like this on such flimsy grounds. I'm not sure that all the responses, such as "A lawyer is a liar... their place is in between heaven and hell... this particular lawyer should taste a little bit of the fires of hell... burn her *** and her ugly face slowly!!! i think she will like that." are quite the answer though.

3. Suing people for every action that ends badly is now an industry. It's unwise to imagine that kids aren't aware of this and prepared to manipulate it. Yet the notion of human rights is a good one, a really important step in human development that was designed to protect the week and helpless of this world - it's just too bad that it has become so politicised. Inevitable perhaps in an election year in a sharply divided country.

4. It really is shameful that this legislation has been used to dis-empower the teaching community, the police and the judiciary.

What would I do? Well, almost any punishment would be suitable - so long as a video diary was kept of the punishment and published on MySpace at regular intervals. 6 months of street sweeping, being made to wear prison clothes in public, going to prison even - just so long as we all get to see it and laugh.

It's just too bad that anything like that would attract a horde of lawyers eager to twist the facts, for profit.

B

Da_Godfatha
04-14-2008, 08:04 AM
I don't like to comment on such barbaric acts, but this time I must.....

Don't these stupid kids remember Littlton, Colorado? I would not be surprise if the girl, or the father sometime down the road freaks out and kills one of theose kids or someone in their family. And they did this about some chit on "My fooking Space" ???? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

I do hope the family sues "My fooked-up Space" and the families of these kids. I really do. The courts need to punish these kids to the full extent. Whats next? Gang rape a girl because she called me a hoe on My Space?

I do not condone what happend in Colorado, but I can understand. With chit like this, no wonder some kids freak out and shoot everybody at school.

You know, if I was the parent of one of these animals, I would be very worried, very worried.

Rant over !!

GF http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

T_O_A_D
04-14-2008, 08:04 AM
Ignorant, Stupid people, alot of higher thinking going on there.

I like the irony of one shouting "Don't break the shelf" The concern she has for her Grandmothers things, I'd be willing to bet Grandma would like to get into the action of some serous @ beatings for all involved. If not then she and her offspring are part of the cuase we have now with the kids.

The gaul to do it in her home while she was away.

These are not children, they are poor examples of our society, and Society should scorn them, to the full extent of humiliation that they choose to deal upon another.

Outlaw---
04-14-2008, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by Da_Godfatha:
I do hope the family sues "My fooked-up Space" and the families of these kids. I really do. The courts need to punish these kids to the full extent.

WTF did MySpace do to instigate this? Not that it should matter, but, the girls DID NOT EVEN POST THE VIDEO. They were caught before they had a chance to post it. The video posted is from the public record of the courts. If MySpace is libel here then every manufacturer of ANY object that is used to commit a crime (gun, knife, car, brick, spoon, baseball bat, tire iron, pine-sol, beer mug, bottle, pillow, shoe string, etc.) is libel for the crime.

Heaven forbid we should limit responsibility to the actual perpetrators.

--Outlaw.

SeaFireLIV
04-14-2008, 09:12 AM
Ok, after seeing this I will attempt to quietly walk away or I`ll end up bleeding my fingers typing my indignation....

You`ve all said it for me anyway....

jadger
04-14-2008, 12:47 PM
they showed the pics of all the people on the show, and then said all their names, but they are underage. Is there not a Young Offenders Act in the USA?

jadger
04-14-2008, 01:02 PM
what makes me even more sick is people are posting the perpetrators home addresses and myspace accounts on youtube vid comments and other places so other people can attack them. They won't get off their lazy *** to do anything themself but they fully support and aid other people to use vigilante justice.

Da_Godfatha
04-14-2008, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Outlaw---:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Da_Godfatha:
I do hope the family sues "My fooked-up Space" and the families of these kids. I really do. The courts need to punish these kids to the full extent.

WTF did MySpace do to instigate this? Not that it should matter, but, the girls DID NOT EVEN POST THE VIDEO. They were caught before they had a chance to post it. The video posted is from the public record of the courts. If MySpace is libel here then every manufacturer of ANY object that is used to commit a crime (gun, knife, car, brick, spoon, baseball bat, tire iron, pine-sol, beer mug, bottle, pillow, shoe string, etc.) is libel for the crime.

Heaven forbid we should limit responsibility to the actual perpetrators.

--Outlaw. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude, if we did not have such BS like My Space and Youtube, alot of this chit would not happen. The fact is, they "wanted" to post this in My Space, that is the reason "why" they did it.

You know, it is a lot of Bull for internet sites to say " we have nothing to do with what the butt-whipes put on our site". WRONG !! Many , many courts in Merrika and EuroDisney have stated that the owner and operator IS responsable for what happens on their sites. See the many cases against E-Bay.

Yea, I know, you seem to have the outlook that "guns don't kill people, people do!" http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Well, yeee-yaaa partner. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

VW-IceFire
04-14-2008, 03:26 PM
Fact is that people do really screwed up things to people regardless of there being a MySpace or a YouTube. The names and mediums change but the people really haven't.

Terrible...sad...utterly deplorable...not sure what is wrong with those girls but I hope they get whats coming to them.

Outlaw---
04-15-2008, 05:13 AM
Dude, if we did not have such BS like My Space and Youtube, alot of this chit would not happen. The fact is, they "wanted" to post this in My Space, that is the reason "why" they did it.

So these girls were just sitting around wondering what to do and came up with the idea to beat up someone and put the video on the web? Don't think so dude. They did it b/c they were mad at her b/c of the things she said about them. Blaming anyone but these kids is just ******** and a significant reason the world is in such a cr@p state.

According to your logic, if she had said those things over the telephone then it would be the telephone company's fault she got beat up. What if she had said those thing face to face? Would the "air" that carried the sound waves to their ears be at fault?

Many , many courts in Merrika and EuroDisney have stated that the owner and operator IS responsable for what happens on their sites. See the many cases against E-Bay.

The above is certainly a fact, however, that does not make it right. A criminal can get off scott free b/c of the simplest mistake in procedure. It's a fact. It's supported by the courts, yet it's not right. Using the courts as a reference point of morality is about as ridiculous as you can get.

Here's a question...

If you get mad at me for this post and hunt me down and kill me, should Ubi be held liable?

Yea, I know, you seem to have the outlook that "guns don't kill people, people do!" http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Do knives kill people or is it the people that wield them? What about baseball bats? Cars? Tire irons? Golf clubs? Hammers? Clothes lines? Extension cords? Any of the many poisonous cleaners widely available today that have been used to murder people? Etc., etc.

Well, yeee-yaaa partner. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

Right on! Let's go sue someone. People with money are the real cause of crime in this world. Let's get 'em!!!! Yeeeeehaaaaaa, lawyer awaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif We're freakin' doomed.

--Outlaw.

Bearcat99
04-15-2008, 06:01 AM
Don't these stupid kids remember Littlton, Colorado? I would not be surprise if the girl, or the father sometime down the road freaks out and kills one of theose kids or someone in their family. And they did this about some chit on "My fooking Space" ???? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif
I do hope the family sues "My fooked-up Space" and the families of these kids. I really do. The courts need to punish these kids to the full extent. Whats next? Gang rape a girl because she called me a hoe on My Space?
I do not condone what happend in Colorado, but I can understand. With chit like this, no wonder some kids freak out and shoot everybody at school.
You know, if I was the parent of one of these animals, I would be very worried, very worried.

This makes no sense at all.. So because the girl got beat up either her or her father might go on a postal tear? If that were to happen the seeds would have been there long before this happened... As for thre family suing My Space... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif Why.... ? That makes even less sense... those girls did what they did because we live in a society that is getting less and less connected to any kind of moral center... There have been bullies since there have been people.... but I don't know.... when I was a kid if you got bullied you either ran or you fought... but you didn't go get a gun and shoot the school up... That is a recent thing.....

You know, it is a lot of Bull for internet sites to say " we have nothing to do with what the butt-whipes put on our site". WRONG !! Many , many courts in Merrika and EuroDisney have stated that the owner and operator IS responsable for what happens on their sites. See the many cases against E-Bay.

Yea, I know, you seem to have the outlook that "guns don't kill people, people do!"
Well, yeee-yaaa partner.

Yes but that has nothing to do with My Space or You Tube... These things don't happen because these sites exist.. they happen because the people involved have very little regard for or a warped understanding of right and wrong.. If anything the parents of the perpetrators are the most to blame. If that had been me or any of my kids (It wouldn't have been because I was raised differently and so were my kids..) neither my parents nor myself would be on national television trying to justify this being done in my house... because of something someone said.. Think about that.... this is over He said she said chit man http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif .... I don't know about you GF... (But I think you are at least in your 40s no? And your brother is older than you yes..? So I think you can relate...) but in my day this would have been solved by the offended party either confronting the smack talker and setting it straight one on one... maybe his/her crew would be around just in case.... and then settling it... but certainly not by luring the person to their home (or the home of a relative) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif ????? And then not only having others there to help administer this gang bang butt whipping but to video tape it too..???!!!

Puhhhh lease... these kids need to have the book thrown at them for assault.. they are all kids so what will they get.. probation... but they need to go through the process.... and if they feel they are entitled to do this to someone because of something that person said about them... then I don't think it is the victim you will have to watch out for... Look for the perpetrators and/or their siblings to do something else equally as stupid in the future.

PFFFTT!!! Sorry.... this has nothing to do with My Space... or You Tube.. and most to do with the kids and the parents involved.. There is no way in H@LL I would have had the stones to do something like that in my house to another person.. and not because I was afraid of a lawsuit but because I knew my dad would be all over me like stink on a pile of ****.

and yeah.... guns do not kill people... people kill people .. and they do it with guns,knives, cars,chemicals,bats,rocks and whatever else they can get their hands on if thats what they want to do....

zardozid
04-15-2008, 07:52 AM
PFFFTT!!! Sorry.... this has nothing to do with My Space... or You Tube.. and most to do with the kids and the parents involved.. There is no way in H@LL I would have had the stones to do something like that in my house to another person.. and not because I was afraid of a lawsuit but because I knew my dad would be all over me like stink on a pile of ****.

You make a good point...

Setting aside the issue of how one person could do harm to another person...I ask myself, why would these kids do something like this? Why didn't they worry about getting caught?

And the answer is that they where more concerned with their reputation, and what their friends (peers) thought about them, then what could happen to them if they got caught...In some "teen" cultures its a badge of honor to "lay it on the line and stand up for oneself and ones friends". In other words, the most important thing in the world to them was their "little teen world", they could not (or would not) see beyond their high school, their friends, and their reputation...

I think your right "Bearcat" if their home life was more important to them, if they had a life outside of the school and their friends, then I think that they might have thought twice about getting involved. Parents have responsibility's to their children beyond feeding and housing them, and one of them is to give them hope in the future (High school will not last forever) and another is to "dish-out" immediate consequence. If a teen duz something bad they need to worry that something bad will happen to them tonight when their parents find out...and I also think that children need positive feedback from their parents. Its all about taking an interest in a teens life and recognizing good and bad behavior.

SeaFireLIV
04-15-2008, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Bearcat99:

Same here. And that`s how it should be. You do something very wrong, expect Mum and Dad to make you regret doing it. Though when I was a child I would`ve been mortified at even the thought of doing such an act to another teenager or anyone else for that matter.

And that`s the problem, parents not delivering the necessary discipline. Give them what they want, when they want with no effort. never chastise them when they do wrong. They think life is designed to serve them and they do not need to worry for the consequences of their actions.

Of course, it`s not just the parent`s fault, but the society that prevents a lot of parents from adequately disciplining their child.

Well, bad kids who are never taught right from wrong and suffer the consequences for their actions will become adults and eventually see that the REAL WORLD will punish them for their wilfully bad acts against others...

Unfortunately, by that time you`ll need a swat team to put them down.

Teach them discipline and right/wrong now, no need for Swat Team later.

Aaron_GT
04-15-2008, 10:59 AM
Kids do this to each other all the time, sadly (in a general sense, it is only a few kids and relatively rarely, thankfully). Back in the 1970s a local thug tried to strangle me to the point I was purple before getting disturbed, and that was only just beyond the end of my own garden.

Back then we only had three TV channels, and not everyone had a landline and mobile phones were still 10 years in the future. The most violent video game was Space Invaders.

Breeze147
04-15-2008, 11:44 AM
When i was 17 (1966) I was confronted on the street by a group of guys my own age that were not from our neighborhood and I had never seen before. They were armed with knives and or NK's (a sawed down baseball bat. I won't say what NK stands for, but the more clever will figure it out).

The leader, a large fellow (I later found out he played Offensive Tackle for his High School) called me by name and said he was going to teach me a lesson. He then demanded to know if I had asked a certain girl to go out. Yes, I said. We've gone out about 5 times and I asked her to my Senior Prom and she said yes.

He then informed that she was his girlfriend and that he was going to kick my ***. Thinking quickly, I told him it wouldn't be much of a fight since he was twice my size and he had a carload of his boys.

I told him if anyone needs their *** kicked it's her, she's cheating on him, I'm not cheating on anybody and I had never even heard of him until this moment.

From out of nowhere (adrenaline I suppose) I looked into the car and one of them had a fairly good sized pig sticker in his hand. In a very calm voice I said "You better that away, pal, before you hurt yourself".

Just then 3 of MY boys came walking up the street and just stood on the corner looking over the scene. Even though it was 7 to 4, their favor, the big guy gets back into the car and drives away yelling, "You better watch your ***!" My boys and I stood there and looked at each as if to say "What the hell just happened here?" We cracked up laughing.

I took the girl to the prom and we had a great time. The next night I took her cherry.

Never saw the big guy again.

Airmail109
04-15-2008, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Breeze147:
When i was 17 (1966) I was confronted on the street by a group of guys my own age that were not from our neighborhood and I had never seen before. They were armed with knives and or NK's (a sawed down baseball bat. I won't say what NK stands for, but the more clever will figure it out).

The leader, a large fellow (I later found out he played Offensive Tackle for his High School) called me by name and said he was going to teach me a lesson. He then demanded to know if I had asked a certain girl to go out. Yes, I said. We've gone out about 5 times and I asked her to my Senior Prom and she said yes.

He then informed that she was his girlfriend and that he was going to kick my ***. Thinking quickly, I told him it wouldn't be much of a fight since he was twice my size and he had a carload of his boys.

I told him if anyone needs their *** kicked it's her, she's cheating on him, I'm not cheating on anybody and I had never even heard of him until this moment.

From out of nowhere (adrenaline I suppose) I looked into the car and one of them had a fairly good sized pig sticker in his hand. In a very calm voice I said "You better that away, pal, before you hurt yourself".

Just then 3 of MY boys came walking up the street and just stood on the corner looking over the scene. Even though it was 7 to 4, their favor, the big guy gets back into the car and drives away yelling, "You better watch your ***!" My boys and I stood there and looked at each as if to say "What the hell just happened here?" We cracked up laughing.

I took the girl to the prom and we had a great time. The next night I took her cherry.

LOL yeah this highlights a point. This sort of thing has always happend and always will.

My dad got set on by 4 guys when he was 18, one of them had a knife. He broke arms, legs, jaws and a skull with a 9 iron. He had been golfing.

SeaFireLIV
04-15-2008, 12:26 PM
I think the operative word here is ... females.

Da_Godfatha
04-15-2008, 03:15 PM
@Outlaw...... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif Nuff said.

@All others, yes this has to do with My Space and You Tube and Jack@ss and all the so-called reality shows. Lets have our 15 minutes of fame.

@Bearcat...what would YOU do, or feel, if 8 people beat up YOUR daughter? Hmmmm, please answer that. As a matter of fact, what would ANY of the poster DO or FEEL if that happened to one of their loved ones? Please answer.

I am saying, we have no idea what is going to happen. Maybe the father or someone else will not do anything. Then again, maybe if justice is not served, anything could happen.

It is simple... every action has a reaction, or cause and effect. I just feel this is not over by a long run. We will hear more about this in the future.

And the Youtube answers from some of the people,
"the biatch deserved it", "so what", "it happens all the time", THAT is what is really disturbing. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Just think one minute (at least try Outlaw),

WHAT would you do or feel?

Urufu_Shinjiro
04-15-2008, 03:23 PM

@All others, yes this has to do with My Space and You Tube and Jack@ss and all the so-called reality shows. Lets have our 15 minutes of fame.

@Bearcat...what would YOU do, or feel, if 8 people beat up YOUR daughter? Hmmmm, please answer that. As a matter of fact, what would ANY of the poster DO or FEEL if that happened to one of their loved ones? Please answer.

I am saying, we have no idea what is going to happen. Maybe the father or someone else will not do anything. Then again, maybe if justice is not served, anything could happen.

It is simple... every action has a reaction, or cause and effect. I just feel this is not over by a long run. We will hear more about this in the future.

And the Youtube answers from some of the people,
"the biatch deserved it", "so what", "it happens all the time", THAT is what is really disturbing. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

I'll tell you one thing I would NOT do, and thats sue myspace, they had absolutely ZERO responsibility for this.

Outlaw---
04-15-2008, 03:31 PM

I don't have to "think" about what I would do or feel, I've been the victim of violence before. So has my sister (took a knife in the back). NOT FOR A SINGLE SECOND DID EITHER OF US, OR OUR FAMILY, EVER CONSIDER A LAWSUIT AGAINST ANYONE. Both of these cases occurred on other people's property and both of us could have sued. We, however, realize that the ONLY person responsible was the person who made the decision to attack.

It's called character. You should get some, or at least think about it.

Nuff said.

--Outlaw.

P.S.

I answered your question, will you answer mine?

Bearcat99
04-15-2008, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Breeze147:

Yeah.. they walked away.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gifand even had they not and proceeded to give the beat down.. or try.. I dont know you so I cant say.. still they didn't con you into coming to one of their grandmma's house to gang up on you 8 -1 (if you include the two punk lookouts) to deliver the beat down.. and BTW.. I'm from Da Bronx.. and I know exactly what a NK is... I had to walk through Little Italy on more than one night... by myself.... Fordham too.. but by the time I was a teenager (69 on..) the neighborhood was a tad safer for me to walk through at night, but Arthur Avenue was a tough nut.. that was the neighborhood in that Dinero move about the bus driver & his son, at about that time too.

Of course I'd be pissed... but I wouldn't sue Myspace... That just would make no sense to me... IF I sued anyone I'd sue the people who committed the assault..

Outlaw---
04-18-2008, 12:31 PM
Originally posed to Da_Godfatha by Outlaw---:
Here's a question...

If you get mad at me for this post and hunt me down and kill me, should Ubi be held liable?

Are you still thinkin' about this one GF?

--Outlaw.

jadger
04-18-2008, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Outlaw---:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posed to Da_Godfatha by Outlaw---:
Here's a question...

Are you still thinkin' about this one GF?

--Outlaw. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

shhh! he needs quiet to scheme http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

Friendly_flyer
04-18-2008, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Bearcat99:
those girls did what they did because we live in a society that is getting less and less connected to any kind of moral center... There have been bullies since there have been people.... but I don't know.... when I was a kid if you got bullied you either ran or you fought... but you didn't go get a gun and shoot the school up... That is a recent thing.....

Actually, it's not. What's new is that these lowlife make a video of it to post publicly. There's always been stupid people of low moral, education and resources, doing stupid, primitive things. These things happened when we where young too. The big differences between "the Golden Past" and today is that we get to hear about it. Read a bit of ancien, medieval or even Western pioneer history, and you'll see that this was so common it was the accepted way to solve disputes.

The little clip of the video shown is exactly the same thing that goes on when chimpanzee groups fight. They gang up, find a loner from the neighbouring group and take turn to punch and kick, often until the poor victim is left unable to fend for itself and subsequently die. The girls in the group are showing prototype ape behaviour, something man has being doing from the dawn of our species. For comparison, chimpanzees hunting and killing a monkey: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTPkmH4hWCs