PDA

View Full Version : AlitaÔrís/Ezioís PoE (possibly some light spoilerage)

Inorganic9_2
12-18-2010, 05:32 PM
Has anyone else noticed (stupid question tbh; I'm sure many people have) that Lucy says "the piece of eden that was at Masyaf: they had it!" implying it was the one destroyed in the DIA satellite launch.

As we know from AC:B, it clearly isn't that one!

Does can have/can anyone point me to an explanation for this?

LightRey
12-18-2010, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Inorganic9_2:
Has anyone else noticed (stupid question tbh; I'm sure many people have) that Lucy says "the piece of eden that was at Masyaf: they had it!" implying it was the one destroyed in the DIA satellite launch.

It's been noticed. There's been no official explanation as of yet. However it appears to be likely that Lucy herself was misinformed.

dchil279
12-19-2010, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by Inorganic9_2:

The Apple in ACII isn't necessarily the apple that ALtair had. There's nothing implying it is or isn't the same apple. (remember there are numerous apples of Eden)

Redfeather1975
12-19-2010, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by dchil279:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Inorganic9_2:

The Apple in ACII isn't necessarily the apple that ALtair had. There's nothing implying it is or isn't the same apple. (remember there are numerous apples of Eden) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is what I thought as well.
Also, Altair had a map of locations from the hologram the apple he had showed him. I wouldn't be surprised if that map was used to find another apple.

thedeadman_47
12-19-2010, 09:30 AM
but isn't the apple from ac2 came from cyprus and clearly altair went to cyprus in bloodline so i don't know i think they're the same apple and there are many other p.o.es around the world(now i am confused)

LightRey
12-19-2010, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by dchil279:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Inorganic9_2:

The Apple in ACII isn't necessarily the apple that ALtair had. There's nothing implying it is or isn't the same apple. (remember there are numerous apples of Eden) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's very likely to be his apple though, since they got the location by reading the codex and since it was located on Cyprus where he left it.