PDA

View Full Version : Where is my weapon

Sarekofvulcan
11-18-2011, 05:24 AM
First of all i'm a big fam of AC. But what Ubisoft did with this game i don't know.

Now you have a axe which u can use 1 time http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif. Because if you tip the X button to much you thow it away and you almost never can find it again..... ???? What idiot want to throw his best weapon away so you fight with your fist from that time on.

And what use does a crossbow have if you have to shoot enemy's 2 or 3 time ???

The whole weapons schema is not good.

Advice to Ubisoft. Make a good single player (like AC1) and spend resources on that instead of a multiplayer (AC1 = 10 / AC II = 9 / Botherhood incl multi player = 5 and this one i rate when i'm done if i ever can find my wepon again)

Blind2Society
11-18-2011, 05:33 AM
http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g444/Blind2Society/facepalm.gif

However, I do wish they would have fixed the issue of other weapons replacing thrown weapons in your sheath.

tjbyrum1
11-18-2011, 05:56 AM
Strange. Never once have I lost my thrown heavy weapons.

As a matter of fact, I threw one of them open time in a loading screen, but I still found it even then.

Besides, it's YOUR fault if you choose to throw it.

And you also don't have to fight with your fists, you have a variety of other weapons.

Krayus Korianis
11-18-2011, 05:59 AM
Just go to a blacksmith and stop getting thrown weapons due to your heavy finger throwing them... wth.

Sarekofvulcan
11-18-2011, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:
Just go to a blacksmith and stop getting thrown weapons due to your heavy finger throwing them... wth.

And what would i do at the blacksmith ??? In case you haven't read it well, it is the heavy AXE(like the blade from Vlad), you can't buy them !!!

And the throwing happend wen a enemy evades a attack, in stead of hitting air he throws the AXE

Blind2Society
11-18-2011, 08:08 AM
Honestly I never knew you could throw without holding square (or the equivalent). Also, I've never seen an enemy dodge a thrown weapon before. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

Sarekofvulcan
11-18-2011, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Blind2Society:
Honestly I never knew you could throw without holding square (or the equivalent). Also, I've never seen an enemy dodge a thrown weapon before. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

Ok now i don't get it anymore let me explain in mickey mouse language then

And the throwing happend wen a enemy evades a attack, in stead of hitting air he throws the AXE

I'm in close combat with a couple of enemy's (so no distance no throwing knifes), and I'm attacking with my AXE (not throwing knives or other distance weapons because it is close combat). Now i press X to attack but the enemy evades the attack (similar to what player can do with the A button). Now I should only be hitting air (since i missed and he evaded).

But instead Ezio throws the AXE instead of holping it firmly. So the result is the AXE is flying though the air to somewhere (not close so i can pick it up) and I'm left with only hidden blades against several enemy's.

To get the AXE in my inventory again I have to go to the Assassins hideout to select it again from the armory.

Blind2Society
11-18-2011, 01:19 PM
I see what you're saying, what I'm saying was I didn't know you could throw a weapon without holding X.

Btw, hidden blades are the best weapon for multiple enemies by far.

Krayus Korianis
11-18-2011, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Sarekofvulcan:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:

And what would i do at the blacksmith ??? In case you haven't read it well, it is the heavy AXE(like the blade from Vlad), you can't buy them !!!

And the throwing happend wen a enemy evades a attack, in stead of hitting air he throws the AXE </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uh... Don't hold the X button? Might help. Also the Vlad sword is just that, a sword. You can't throw the Vlad the Impaler sword.