PDA

View Full Version : Funniest Poacher Bonus you ever earned?

H3ll_on_Earth-
05-31-2011, 06:53 AM
Thought I'd share, I was playing Wanted last night and sought my target on the rooftops of Rome. I witness my target, the nobleman, getting stunned as a Courtesan wistfully walks up to him and stands there for a few seconds. Obviously she was going for a focus-grounded-poison kill, terrible opportunity for one especially if you're sharing targets with another Templar. So I just went and kicked the nobleman in the head, while the courtesan was still standing there still gathering focus. Couldn't help but laugh out loud after that, the courtesan must have been really p*ssed off after that. Any of you have a funny poacher, maybe savior you might like to share?

YourInnate
05-31-2011, 08:55 AM
In wanted...
I poisoned someone, then saw someone being captain obvious round the corner. I had no pursuers but my target had 2 (including me) so I went over and smoked him. When he got out of smoke, he smoked me (rage). After the smoke died out I received him as my target and promptly killed him. He rage quit to dashboard after that.

DigDug510
05-31-2011, 09:44 AM
Wanted: Florence

I was on the rooftop in the center market and saw my target in high profile. He had another pursuer that went for offensive smoke and a focus charge. Huh-uh. I popped disguise, dropped to hang from the ledge, and got hidden- acrobatic-poacher for extreme variety #3.

@ Nate: Rage smoke is one of the single most annoying things to have to deal with!! I've lost out on numerous kill streaks as I get killed in someone's rage smoke.

H3ll_on_Earth-
05-31-2011, 09:51 AM
Ahh the rage smoke, annoying if it's done to you but it goes to show that you got to them. Also it means they've mindlessly squandered an ability, pretty much the most precious weapon/defense you have in the game.

H4D3S_1NF3RN0
06-01-2011, 04:08 PM
I was in a wanted match and seen two templars (nither target nor pursuer) the one templar was climbing a building amd the other templar threw a knife at him, I had a substantial lead, so I smoked bombed the guy that threw the knife and let his target get away while I wallhumped in front of the guy I smoked, I was laughing histericly, but judging by the hatemail I recieved he didnt find it funny, I shoulda got savior for that