PDA

View Full Version : and we get....

yttocs1966
06-11-2005, 08:05 PM
To show its appreciation for the Rainbow Six community, Ubisoft has announced free downloads of a brand new, previously unreleased Tom Clancy€s Rainbow Six PC game, called Iron Wrath. Available exclusively through GameSpy.com (link TBD), Iron Wrath is the second mission pack to the popular Tom Clancy€s Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield PC game.
. there game (lockdown)got pushed back, gr2 is gone. and to show the recon community its apperciation we get.... (if it smells like it ,looks like it, it must be )SHafTed

Handy5432102004
06-11-2005, 08:52 PM
I think UBI should have just kept releasing new expansions to Ghost Recon 1. I really dont think it's fair that console gamers got Jungle Storm and PC gamers didnt. I reallly hope Abandoned Harbor is in Island Thunder cause that's the one me and my friend loved. We'd play it on Elite but eventually it got boring cause we mastered it. We had everything timed perfectly. But then Ghost Recon 2 came out. Sad times. And Raven Shield's okay but eh.

bozibozic
06-11-2005, 09:14 PM
Yeah its good, but thers always a "but". Apparently, according to aj:

It requires the RvS key AND an IR key which they don't give youSad
Typical Ubi screwup on a R6 game.
If anyone has got the demo can they tell me if how they got it probelm free, or how they passed this problem, cos i dont want to download a 1 gig size game add on and not use it.

CHaoS-06
06-12-2005, 10:36 AM
they do give it to you actually.
when you download from fileplanet they ask you to fill out a form. after that it takes you to this other page and it has your cd key on it. also they send it to you by email at the same time (probably in case you missed it on that page).

weeman111111
06-13-2005, 06:08 AM
I think they should release GR2 to the GR community free of charge seeing as it was cancelled at least it will keep us entertained for a while.

bozibozic
06-13-2005, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by CHaoS-06:
they do give it to you actually.
when you download from fileplanet they ask you to fill out a form. after that it takes you to this other page and it has your cd key on it. also they send it to you by email at the same time (probably in case you missed it on that page).

Well im never quoting Aj again. Thanks ill think about getting it now!

CHaoS-06
06-13-2005, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by weeman111111:
I think they should release GR2 to the GR community free of charge seeing as it was cancelled at least it will keep us entertained for a while.

great idea! although i doubt they will, since it was "cancelled." that probably means they didn't get it to completion.

Kurtz_
06-13-2005, 01:24 PM
Would be real nice to have the maps imported to the GR 3 engine, let modders add the missions.