PDA

View Full Version : Wheres my flack?

wicklow
04-03-2005, 01:59 AM
I have standalone PF with All updates installed as they should be (gettin a bit bored waiting for this patch.sorry oleg)my problem is no one on the ground wants to shoot at me.no flak no aaa nothin zilch diddly sqaut. did the war finish on the ground and nobody told me? Anyone else had this prob cos i would love to fix it.

wicklow
04-03-2005, 01:59 AM
I have standalone PF with All updates installed as they should be (gettin a bit bored waiting for this patch.sorry oleg)my problem is no one on the ground wants to shoot at me.no flak no aaa nothin zilch diddly sqaut. did the war finish on the ground and nobody told me? Anyone else had this prob cos i would love to fix it.

NL_snake_eye_NL
04-03-2005, 02:28 AM
hi wicklow.

in wich option do you have no flak?? in the option quick mission builder (QMB) or in the campaigns?? A bit more info is welcome.

but if you have no flak in the QMB be sure you have select the option 'defence'(in QMB) and set it to AAA.

don't know about no flak in campaigns.

greetz Snake eye

wicklow
04-03-2005, 02:48 AM
LO snake eye running usn fighter campaign i wonder if because i have all the patches installed currently.Do they all need to be there or only the last 2. thanks for reply tho.

NL_snake_eye_NL
04-03-2005, 04:18 AM
I dont know much about campaigns cause i don't play them much. Sorry can't help you with that. About the patches are you sure you have the correct patches? cause you got 2 types of patches. the patches (3.03m & 3.04m) and (3.03 & 3.04)In youre case you need the patches 3.03 & 3.04 those are for pf stand alone. the other patches are for fb+aep+pf.

oh by the way you said you get a bit bored? try to get il2 gold pack and merge them as one big game.

greetz snake eye

HotelBushranger
04-03-2005, 06:46 AM
Look in the config.ini file, somewhere in there there should be a groundintensity or some such phrase, set that to 0, 1, 2 or 3