PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer is missing something.......

Bradderz080
12-29-2010, 01:35 PM
The main attraction of Assassin's Creed is the freedom of free roam right?

So why cant we have a Multiplayer game mode where either its you and your friends, or you join a lobby of ppl around the world. And the game mode could be named 'Free Roam'.

Simple as this, all players are Ezio, each with 1 Assassin signal. And its just like in single player, but with more than 1 Ezios. Citizens and guards all act normal, you can change weapons from Blacksmiths and change clothes from Tailors.

How does that sound? It cant be TOO hard to make right? Same as single player, but online with more Ezios free roaming around Rome together.

LordWolv
12-29-2010, 01:43 PM
What would be the point of that?

centrino345
12-29-2010, 01:46 PM
I think that's a really good idea. I kind of am picturing it like Borderlands, where you could play single player offline, but if you wanted you could level up, do side missions, and earn rewards such as weapons and armor online.

CharDude
12-29-2010, 01:50 PM
I would really appreciate a free-roam co-op. A Borderlands style online, however, isn't easy to make.

IIwangcarsII
12-29-2010, 02:15 PM
I would like a free roam! it would be really fun!

KushKonquerer
12-29-2010, 02:30 PM
I would rather it be more fighting lol, a mode called "battle royale" and "battle royale free for all" where you can either party up with friends and have team battles, or every man for himself, and instead of stealthy kills you run around with your sword, axe, hammer, or dagger and wage war on your opponents.

Abeonis
12-29-2010, 02:33 PM
But, we already have that in the SP... what's the point in making it MP as well?

Jarek23
12-29-2010, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by KushKonquerer:
I would rather it be more fighting lol, a mode called "battle royale" and "battle royale free for all" where you can either party up with friends and have team battles, or every man for himself, and instead of stealthy kills you run around with your sword, axe, hammer, or dagger and wage war on your opponents.

thedeadman_47
12-29-2010, 03:23 PM
i would like duel mode with players are equipped wiyh swords(and sp wepons only in the session though)and the players fight to show who's got the skill i mean how could they do it without a combat mode???(abstergo should really focus on combat too because it's imployees sucked in battling lucy and desmond)

Chewitt321
12-29-2010, 03:53 PM
1) The characters cant be a group of Ezio's as that would destroy the story/reason behind the multiplayer. As in the multiplayer is made up of Templars training in the Animi.

2) You cOuld bring your friend over and take it in turns to do stuff.

3) They add co-op as either a DLC or in ACB

mark197205
12-29-2010, 04:48 PM
You know there is a multiplayer forum for a reason, right?

AssassinVenice
12-29-2010, 06:30 PM
I would like a new VR mission when you just freely kill infinite eneies without timers or challenges as simple as that.