PDA

View Full Version : Who played AC today? My day is TOMORROW!!!

IzzyAC
11-13-2007, 07:46 AM
Who if you guys got to be So lucky that they are playing Ac now, and i tomorrow if anything goes as planned, not that that the shipper stops at the GAS station and everything blows the F**** up, i keep having that in myn mind, Darn it,

Well then i think i won t be much anymore at this Forum starting with it tomorrow.

Ubisoft Montreal, Jade Raymond, Patrice Desiletes)?( and who ever so worked to make this Game of Next gen, You have done one hell of a job with this game, awesome thinking with the brain, you all earned a Big holiday trip and sit back i Suppose, anyway.

Everbody, Have a nice time playing the Creed and let's hope For a Part 2 of Altair.

o jeh, Try to do it the Assassin's Way, not killing harmless people(??_)

Later

Zarbok
11-13-2007, 07:48 AM
lol at your first sentence http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Yeah, i live in the u.s but my copy is probably only shipping today http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Subba_
11-13-2007, 08:03 AM
I hope I can pick it up tomorrow. I have a feeling I'm going to have to wait another day though. T_T

GPNM
11-13-2007, 08:05 AM
This is f***ing ridiculous.
I went to my GameStop yesterday, and they told me that AC would be available today at noon.

Now they're telling me that although they're getting the shipment in today they're only selling it by tomorrow.

Terminator44
11-13-2007, 08:10 AM
Dude omfg same story over here they called me and said: "Assassin's creed is in storage we got it in this morning but we wont sell it till thursday" I was like "........ o......k....."

softy2005z
11-13-2007, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by IzzyAC:
Who if you guys got to be So lucky that they are playing Ac now, and i tomorrow if anything goes as planned, not that that the shipper stops at the GAS station and everything blows the F**** up, i keep having that in myn mind, Darn it,

Well then i think i won t be much anymore at this Forum starting with it tomorrow.

Ubisoft Montreal, Jade Raymond, Patrice Desiletes)?( and who ever so worked to make this Game of Next gen, You have done one hell of a job with this game, awesome thinking with the brain, you all earned a Big holiday trip and sit back i Suppose, anyway.

Everbody, Have a nice time playing the Creed and let's hope For a Part 2 of Altair.

o jeh, Try to do it the Assassin's Way, not killing harmless people(??_)

Later
Big holiday trip ??? they didn't done pc version yet !

gamepro11
11-13-2007, 08:23 AM
Lord! chill!, gamestop and all he retailers sell the games they get instock ONE DAY after its released. we waited this long for a/c. chill it. k?

IzzyAC
11-13-2007, 12:38 PM
Big holiday trip ??? they didn't done pc version yet ! BY SOFTY

__________________________________________-

<span class="ev_code_RED">*EDIT - Content Removed re: breaking the forum TOU illegal discussion*</span>

But let's talk when i got the game in myn HANDS aand o yes, My shop has got it to, i offered them 10 euro's more if they gave it to me, *******s, there was a guy of my age working there With a BIG smile on his head, punkA**

Izz http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Y

dd22cowboys
11-13-2007, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by IzzyAC:

Lmao, now you got me worried thats gonna happen..

XeRoXGT
11-13-2007, 12:45 PM
I will hopefully get my AC tomorrow.

lukenichols
11-13-2007, 02:09 PM
i have to wait til december 25th

anyone wanna steal an xbox 360 with me?

Ace426
11-13-2007, 02:32 PM
ya this sucks i called last night ya it will be avalible today. i come in oh sry we onley have enough for pre order

mroe1227
11-13-2007, 02:58 PM
funny thing bout the gas explosion thing... that actually happened around here with gears of war... the truck flipped on its way and there was a huge fire. No stores in like a 50 mile radius had the game on time. people like rioted at the store i was at, it was quite scary.

all_seeing_1978
11-13-2007, 03:09 PM
This is funny guys. I called yesterday and My gamestop says that they will sell it tomorrow. I said OK but what about the pre orders. They said yeah well you have to until tomorrow 11\14 because we are making sure we have enough to cover our orders. So I guess that means a sick day tomorrow.http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

sephris67
11-13-2007, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by GPNM:
This is f***ing ridiculous.
I went to my GameStop yesterday, and they told me that AC would be available today at noon.

Now they're telling me that although they're getting the shipment in today they're only selling it by tomorrow.

Know what you mean. Got a call yesterday saying the game comes out tomorrow as a reminder to pick the pre-order up. Just went to my best buy and they said they're selling it tomorrow. Idiots.